Any Info on Med Director

Discussion in 'QDx Pathology' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears this is one of the few independent labs which did not fire anyone in the past 6 months and probably hired a few and expanding their territory, heard they are moving into Arizona, and expanding in California rapidly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. So what's it like working there?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a headache. very demanding. snake

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice after 10+yrs in lab sales, go ask a couple MDs in your area what they think of this company. It is their opinion that counts. To most, a lab is a lab is a lab. If they pay well and have a good comp plan, give them a try. I've worked for a couple labs and in all honesty I wish I could go back to Quest. They have been around for a long time and will remain after all of these smaller start ups are long gone or purchased. Go make some good money here and gain some experience. Then, the labs that are left when you are ready to move on will now take you seriously because you have experience. There is great $ to be made in lab sales. I've made $100K+ for the past 7 of my 10 yrs in lab sales. Good luck!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any speculation as to how long this outfit will be around? What do you contribute to its' demise? Why hasn't anyone told off the owner?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as "expanding"......you try to leave the impression this means sales numbers are increasing. Sorry. You've been misinformed. Sinking ship. Poor decisions. Allowing good people to leave. Appointing non-qualified bimbos, who couldn't convince a drowning person to take a life preserver, to a position of authority. Doctors rarely ever make good businessmen. Met Q once as a visiter. From that one encounter.....has a God-like complex. No idea why. Guessing his parents were not of average means and indulged Q to an extreme. Guessing he was disrespectful to his instructors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tool!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And....Q whole-heartedly supported the ACA. Between that and his ego....soon, both will be left behind on the ash heap of history.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it'll go into survival mode and stretch out its' existence. By this, I mean, reduction in sales reps and then reduction in services offered.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is very strange, since everyone I talk to thinks Quershion is a straight honest guy.

Maybe the people posting this are just bitter because he is so successful.

Go do a witch hunt somewhere else, he is as ethical as they come.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............go out and count how many offices he is NOT allowed back into. How many gift cards he's passed out. Soon, you'll have more examples from other people. LOL....ethical?? LMAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how much longer will it stay open? how many sales reps they have now? anyone else let go? average life span of a sales rep?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not much longer. they're on life support now. most likely 3rd or 4th quarter 2016 it'll all end. handful of reps remaining. they hire and drain them for what they can get and then fire them. average life span is not even a year.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this must be from Q himself. He considers himself a legend in his own mind.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to Joe?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmm. let me think about this. you're under investigation. i hope you like orange and stripes. successful? if you achieve results from doing illegal activities..........then you are NOT successful. point in fact.......i had a phone call. i gave all of the information i could. this includes other former employees. it won't do any good to make a 180 degree turn now. the paper trail is already established and there is someone still working for you who is very close that is providing information.