Any money in Non Medical Senior Care?

Discussion in 'Home Healthcare Reps - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I now own a dry cleaners and do senior care consulting for home care, assisted living, memory care and personal care homes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you go visit nursing homes, you will want to visit several people. Start with the admissions person as they will know about incoming patients who might need your sitter service while in the nursing home. Discharge planner is next as he/she will be recommending home care companies for patients who are going home from the nursing home. You will also want to meet the DON (Director of Nursing) and any nurse practitioners who are practicing there. I got several referrals from them as they are closely monitoring each patient. I always got to know the rehab workers as well as they tend to see patient's true physical limitations. Get to know the Executive Director as well. Make friends with the receptionist as they are the gate keeper. Obviously, you can't do all of this in one visit. Make weekly visits until you have met all of these people. No, they won't care one bit on your first few visits as they are bombarded with reps each day including home health, hospice, home care, assisted living, etc. Once they get to know you though, you will have much better access. Take business cards and brochures and try not to overload them with too many materials as they will more than likely end up in the trash.

3. Ajay

Ajay new user

Hello Newbie here
    I was a caregiver for 4 years. CNA for 8 years and i am just about to graduate nursing school although not a nurse yet. i have lots of experience in this field. My friend i am partnering with has been a home care cordinator for 2 or 3 of the big name franchise out there. My friend who is an accountant is our 3rd partner. I feel we have a solid team to finally start my dream. Qe have even found a space in an affluent neighborhood for a very low cos of $500. 1200sq
    (Just by the way). Anyone did this in the state of PA? Share insights.. thank you for such a wonderful and informative forum.

4. Ajay

Ajay new user

Hello there
    I hooe you do see this, since its been a while.
    I am in PA and interested in starting my own homecare agency. Are you comfortable in working with me as a consultant for a fee? I am aware you are not in PA.
    aseri84@gmail.com

5. Ajay

Ajay new user

Helllo can you be my coach?? For a fee..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for the delay but yes, I am accepting consulting clients at this time. You can email me at hitbyabrick@outlook.com.

7. Pharma Flair

Pharma Flair Guest

The pharmaceutical company that has begun in the late 50s or early 60s was the time when the pharmaceutical companies were depended on the IT companies because most of the medicines were imported but with an advancement of technologies and more awareness the pharmaceutical companies have shown wide growth in the market. The years 1950-2010 were the one when these companies have marked massive growth and brought treatments and cure for even the deadly and neglected disease. As per surveys, India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally. The global pharmaceutical industry reached remarkable heights and With rising pressure to develop drugs and to meet ever-increasing global demand, pharmaceutical companies continue to work tirelessly to bring forward the most innovative and cutting-edge treatments Pharma Industry offers immense Employment and Business opportunity in the form of manufacturing Plant, Pharma Marketing Company, Pharma Franchise PCD, Third Party manufacturing, Surgical Products & Medical Franchise. Pharma Flair Global Pharma B2B Marketplace connect Pharma Professionals seeking Franchise Pharma Opportunity, Generic Medicines Franchise, Branded Medicines General and Critical care products for PCD Franchise Pharma Companies Business details, Find Latest WHO-GMP Molecules by formulation name, salt name, Brand name, THird Party Manufacturing and more. Pharma Flair Connect Pharma Professionals, Stockist, Chemists, Pharma Traders, with Contract manufacturing COmpanies and Top PCD Pharma Franchise Companies in India.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you tell me what company you franchised with? Thank you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don’t mind me asking and if you can be so kind, what are you doing now? I live in Florida and would like to start my own business. I was thinking of Home Care but your post was very enlightening.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for the delay but I own a dry cleaners, do senior care consulting and I am an Executive Director at a memory care community. The dry cleaners runs itself so I have time for consulting and to run the memory care. If you are interested in consulting services, you can email me at hitbyabrick@outlook.com.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you be willing to share some information, even if I have to pay for it. I currently own a staffing agency and have been researching on how to start home care agency. My email address is
    Sharonngozi@yahoo.com thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried the phone number you provided but it's not in service. I would like to speak to you about the home care business I have been researching to start. My email is Sharonngozi@yahoo.com.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, I just so happened to stumble across this interesting and informative thread (apparently 3 years later) regarding homecare and your insider expertise on managing and operating one. I am currently in the works of launching/establishing a homecare entity from the ground up, but want to make sure all of my t's are crossed and i's are dotted before actually moving forward. Based on the responses I've read in your reply threads, I can see that you're well-versed and experienced in this industry, and would like to have you as a point of contact for compensating you for consultation until I can get the hang of things in this business once I launch it. I currently live in Texas, Houston, and I am willing to work around any schedule you have set to provide this service for me, that is IF you're willing to take on the offer I propose. Should you consider my proposal, if you have an email address that I can make initial contact with you at, that'll be great for starters, or if you rather make contact with me, please do so at: lasleywes@gmail.com. Thank you for your time, and I hope I am fortunate to hear back from you.