Any more lay offs coming?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with SBS? Acting head is an HR person. Just curious. Maybe she’s a really talented HR person or maybe she’s placed as acting head in order to manage lay offs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better question: Will there ever be a time when there won't be layoffs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the honest answer is “yes”. While none of us minions actually know for sure, the pipeline, the current sales trends, the hiring of non experienced (ie cheap) reps in open territories leads any reasonable business person to believe that the future is not long for this division. I agree with those who have said it’s quite possible DCV gets axes and contracted out. They would save SO much money that way and have results that probably aren’t too far from what they have now.
    If home office really thought the future was strong and the growth potential there, why would they stop hiring experienced reps and start hiring a bunch of people who are, realistically, 6-9 months away from doing anything substantial? It’s a giant white flag to me. They know. They’re just trying to keep it afloat for as long as possible (or when THEY get another job). If you’re smart, you’d be looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope the lay offs are happening soon.
    Lots of speculation but it can’t come soon enough.
    Jim B has another called planned for 8/26. Maybe this is the call where they say it’s happening, be ready for the Thanksgiving calls with the news.
    What do people think?.
    Specialty teams loses one rep?
    PC team gone?
    Or the whole diabetes division gone?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The tcon will be a celebratory one. We just grew Soliqua .00002% share points

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! Soliqua was forecasted to drop by 6 m share points. You guys are killing it. Who thought relaunching Soliqua would be so much fun?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! Me and my bear partner are celebrating tonight with man in man anal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who thought being an anal assassin would be so much fun!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, like I’m planning my Christmas budget spends right now and was wondering if some manager would tell me when the next lay-off will be? I don’t want to over spend my budget. Thank you. Tootles.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your quaint inquiry is bemusing. Management barely recognizes that you are human, let alone cares that you have financial and personal goals that might not enrich them personally.
    Better questions to a manager would be:
    1. How many underlings have you thrown under the bus to enhance your standing with upper management?
    2. Have you ever advised your team not to parrot a marketing message because you thought it would be disastrous?
    3.Why have you never challenged the reach/frequency sales model even when you knew the call call lists were stuffed with dead/retired/moved/ no see physicians?
    4. Are you currently looking for work elsewhere?
    5. Are you one of the assbags that refuses to assist or give a reference to direct reports trying to get hired elsewhere?