Any new or upcoming contracts???????

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any body hearing about any new contracts with Quintiles? or any of the other CSO?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah make me a burger you chinese hor

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want sum flied lice with dat orda?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there is "lots of activity" in the recruiting for new contracts area over the last several weeks....also heard this at PSS. Watch all of the boards, some contracts hopefully will break soon!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHich CSO is good to work for? It appears that Quintiles/Innovex has the most projects. Does anyone know how many they have had this past year and forthcoming contracts, or should I just try to look for a regular job? Unsure if CSO work is a dying breed or the place to be for pharma sales jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will never go wrong getting a regular, satisfying, high class job! It will beat "contract" anyday! Geez, did we have to tell you that?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there are over 20,000 sales reps so I would guess at least 100 projects?????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try swallowing a large bucket of russian come

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone realized the number of contracts Quintiles has lost to other CSO's? I can think of 3 to Publicis and 2 to InVentiv. Word on the street is that the others are waiving their fee for interviewing reps and managers.