Any news on the sales of the company?

Discussion in 'ImpactRx' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about it? Us stockholders want to know!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone must be getting along with management since it's been over a month since the last post! Was it just me or was someone singing Kumbaya in one of the offices.

What's this about selling the company? Do tell!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to buy ImpactRx...how much is it worth?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll give you a $1.50.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A share or the whole company? Hope it won't go negative.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is 2010 shaping up for the company? Heard that some operational departments have been outsourced...

Will the company hit the sales target?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We aren't going to hit the sales target which, according to rumor, F ups a phantom offer for the company. Our crack management team spent a bundle on a consulting company which recommended laying off key IT people only to have to rehired them back after the wheels started to completely fall off. Goggle SNAFU.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So not hitting the sales target, making typical boneheaded personnel decisions, spending precious cash without any real return....why am I not surprised? Who would have guessed these things would continue? Once a train wreck, always a train wreck. If the board had any sense (which I suspect they may not), they would axe Altus Jan 1 and install a person with actual Pharma information vendor senior exec experience. It's really not hard to do, and hasn't his time come?

BTW - I see that Leiser is no longer with the company. Yet another in the long line of excellent Altus hires

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is Leiser?
    and they re-hired the IT people they let go? really?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Jill was leaving as well...there goes the last smart one in the room!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jill has stayed this long, she wont bail before outcome/future is determined. who is Leiser? and did they really rehire IT?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two names are close to "Leiser"...Art Lathers, Leslie Ziegler, both in the Oncology Group

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian Leisser or Lesiter was his name. Another Market Research director we hired who saw the light and bailed before the ship sinks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't he supposed to be the prodigy from Verispan/SDI? :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure the board is aware of Altus and the train wreck he has and continues to create. They've probably only kept him on for continuity reasons in order to get through the sale. If the company hasn't met their revenue goals either the offer will be withdrawn or the sale price reduced. Either way it should highlight, again, to the board that it is a mistake to keep Altus at the helm. I wonder if the company interested has done proper due diligence on our network.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

suggest the new owners briing in their own or they try to rehire one or two of the key IRx leaders(who actually "built" the business as opposed to the current guy) who left in hopes of steering the company into the future

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously time for Nacy and Fred....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not quite who i had in mind, though Nancy was the only ceo who tried to innovate.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask all of Bergin's employers post his career at ImpactRx how well he performed in his role at those companies. From what I hear there are corpses lined up and down the Garden State Parkway all laced with his finger prints. Yet ask Patrick and he would tell you he invented the Internet not Al Gore.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Good one.