Any news yet?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry you have been displaced but thank you for being professional and classy here on CP. what area of the country are you in?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the spouse of a Novo Nordisk employee.

I was employed for more than 25 years by a SERIAL DOWNSIZER. I witnessed wave after wave of layoff's from 1995 until 2010. There were literally dozens of layoffs. At no time did this notorious layoff-mill I worked for EVER inform it's employees three weeks in advance that they would be told whether or not they have a job. The day of the layoff came, people were notified, and it was over. (Until the next layoff which was most likely a year away)

I have to say that Novo Nordisk ABSOLUTELY BUNGLED this whole thing. What MORON in Novo's HR department approved this idiot strategy of telling employees three weeks in advance of an impending layoff? Letting people twist in the wind for three weeks wondering if they will have a job is PATHETIC.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People complain just as much if there's no notice. To be fair, you can't win when it comes to this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My region just got the “all clear” for everyone to get in the field. Several DE’s displaced but that’s it. (South Area)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To go into the field???? Are they serious!???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They got the all clear. Why should they stay home? No one is being displaced in that region.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I think we all realize this had to happen in this manner bc of the leaked info on layoffs from Denmark. Best of luck to everyone today, and just know you will land on your feet either way.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, you expect to stay home all day? You have a job. Go do it. Be grateful that you aren't one of those who don't.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any updates on dcs 1/2/3 status? Any reductions there?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re assuming I’m not one of those people. Grow up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're one of the displaced, clearly you're not supposed to go in field.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooou.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOUTH AREA completed their cuts and received all clear email

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same for New England. Very few changes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East just got the go ahead to return to the field.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a 4, and just completed training to be a 3 and I was laid off today as was half of my team. I knew I’d get laid off because I’m knew to the company but I wasn’t expecting half my team to also be laid off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West coast?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yahoooooo muther facker .. I’m safe and terriorty actually adding spots ... ride this train til the wheels fly off