Any offers?

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed last week. Was told offers had to be made by the 21st. Has anyone heard anything?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

think they took the cheapest they could get in most cases. I was passed over and was highly qualified, experience in GI and with launch but think manager thought I would bolt at the first chance. He may have been correct.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes i took a position this week withh Santarus, but i will be leaving as soon as I can find a real paying job. This company thinks their unvested stock options are a big deal. Who cares about unvested stock options. They dont pay the power bill. Who cares about your 401k because the salary is so low one cant even afford to participate for the 6 percent match. It is pathetic that the companies have good reps by the balls because there r so many unemployed reps . Your offer was insulting and iy will cost your company because im going to b shopping for a job on uour dime. Most if the reps in this company r not very experienced: Uceris will be a small time player for a couple years and then once Obama care kicks in it will only b used as an add on. Sorry the company is a rag a muffin with me to and or generics

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what was your salary offer? I was passed over but got an offer from another company that I think was pretty good. I am just curious what I missed out on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

offers?