any offers?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious...? " Get on Board"......kiss my ass and go manage this third tier shit hole of a company.....come find me

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in...piss on the negative nelly poster! Like what I see!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was your first day in NJ? Thoughts? Impressions? For those that "joined" without officially resigning their old jobs have you decided if this place is worth sticking around?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's too early to tell. I took vacation to be here this week. dont have to pick until Jan 12. In our industry that's a million years from today. so double dip until then.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you are not getting both pay checks through ADP. HR will have access to both. How do I know? I worked in HR. Good luck! U r going 2 need it;)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen does not have access to the Pfizer ADP accounts - try a better lie fake HR troll

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B/S. . . If that is the case, a lot of us would be gone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genius......ADP couldn't give TWO shits about multiple paychecks......and HR genius, one cannot access an account without proper credentialing ........I have gotten multiple paychecks from ADP, so back to the task at hand: "things look OK here, but still have time".
    FYI......"still not on board yet"......could be...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You told this "kiss ass know it all"..........great comment!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man are you people f ing stupid. I can see y u r in pharma. I said I USED to work in HR. (Original poster here). Anyone who has gotten multiple pay checks from multiple companies has gotten away with it because no one has looked into it or has had a reason to. Yes idiots, HR & payroll can access you ADP website. If they chose to pull it up, which they normally wouldn't, both company pay checks would pop up. Don't doubt me! Again, they normally wouldn't do it, but good of you to air your dirty laundry here and give them a reason to check. Once again, Good luck, sounds like you are going to need it. Why I am even wasting my time explaining this to a cluster of apparent idiots is beyond me!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the key message "used to work" - so you are unemployed ? a total loser ? or a fat slob sitting at your desk and drooling down you chin. quite spreading the ABSOLUTE TOTAL BS that IPSEN can access ANY payroll information of ANY other company. You are full of shit.

So why has your 'used to work' miserable self wandered onto our board ? Did your inflatable girlfriend pop, have you spent all of your food stamps buying cookies, is your dirty crusty underwear growing uncomfortable ?

Go find a job and leave us alone.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a message. For a company that is so small there are a ton of haters on here. Sorry you got let go or sorry that you were not chosen to be part of this group. I understand that getting rejected sucks but put the effort into finding another job cause clearly your sitting on here trying to figure out whats happening. Get over it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize. Yes I blew the second interview, no I wasn't selected. I really wanted to join the launch and am very disappointed to be missing out. The other night i was drinking heavily and got a bit carried away posting. You are lucky to be part of the team.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a waste of Sr. Management time. They keep posting on CP to justify this organization. No one with any pride would write this post but Management. So Saddd

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was thinking same when I read the last few

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG Just reading some of the post, & reading about the Company. . . This Company reminds me of others that have gone down based on BAD Management. No Exp & hire their buddies with No Exp. They must get fully vested stock options, ruin the company then walk away. I've worked with CS. She will only hire YES people regardless of Experience. She is a chronic CP poster w/ an inflated CV.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong ! Cyndi would never post on CP. Cyndi knows what her people are thinking before they do. Cyndi knows what to say, when to say it, and who needs to listen. You my friend need to listen and listen good.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Cindi. Don't you have a company to run.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sad, bitter troll... Just go away a crawl flack into your cave of negativity and cynicism. I couldn't be happier to be here!