Any RBL news yet?!?!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's still some crazies that are left at RBL level.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was ok. Then again he inherited a mess from the psycho bitch that got fired before him. Most of His managers were so weak and beat down they couldn’t manage a fart.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG is a really great guy to bad what happened.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait- are you trying to apply logic to Sanofi? Impossible. Communication has NEVER been a strength (well, nothing is here) at any point in my Sanofi so-called career

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t figure this one out either. However, I went back to all the screenshots from the webcast and the slide that talks about making territories more manageable was strictly referring to the AE’s. It didn’t say ANYTHING about smaller territories for PC or SP. HMMMM????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting...did not catch that. I guess Tuesday we'll know more when the ABLs start to hear...what a train wreck!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will be more manageable because you'll only be calling on top, large writers. You won't be going to lil old doc jellyfinger in east bfe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That does not make anything more manageable when the top doctors are spread 50 different directions each 2-3 hours away. Unless a call average of 4 a day - but they did say to concentrate on quality not quantity so there is a true concern for this happening- fewer customers is NOT the answer when your spending 4-6 hrs a day driving!! There is NO time for planning/ admin responsibilities with that much windshield time daily= still lacking work/ life balance. Most of us weren't meeting metrix because we weren't seeing the less important doctors already. We're a step ahead of you Sanofi- #stillnotlistening

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if you live outside a metro area, like most Americans.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you think makes sense, drop that thought, grab a tack hammer and go to town on your scrotum.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True statement about logic. Sanofi has always employed the “Constanza” method. Whatever you think you should do, do the opposite. The only anomaly so far with this restructuring is that they didn’t do it over the holidays! Festivus for the rest of us!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just Love our so called Leadership team. They are so transparent that they are missing. People are gone but the field force has to confirm via the rumor mill so awesome.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the best bets on the block would be to accept the SERIO, not send in your documents until last week, get "off" the stupid books (they think you are gone) and then rescind. Costanza extraordinaire.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope someone did that, they would never know.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the minimum severance they give to employees employed only two years?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think its 3 months, but it will take more time as it will take time to get your dough. Do yourself a favor and apply for a HELOC tomorrow while you still can print a paycheck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy screwed his north central team with raises last year, I'm sure he'll be doing the same this year. Pitiful.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, three months would be great. We paid off the mortgage last year and have savings to draw from. We try to bank every check I bring home and live on my husbands salary. This industry is too crazy to rely on my income!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is RBL for AR, OK, LA?