any sales people left?

Discussion in 'Edwards Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2007 at 6:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i got out a long time ago fortunately. i have a friend that wasn't that lucky. the whole situation was sad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.... "Yeah, and it seemed he woulda' done somethin' for his mama, before she died"....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Edwards is going down. It's just like a slow killing cancer though, not a fast death. Maybe they'll make it until the end of the year but I wouldn't count on it. If you know of anyone who has stock in this company, it would be in their best interest to get out NOW! So sad.
    RIGHT!!!! LMAO!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really?? you know this how?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't get rid of everybody. There is still a handfull of people who work for Edwards.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Larry, Moe, and Curly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you got somethin' in "yeller- dotted" swiss?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sense...wantabe

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sense...wantabe. Is this "highschool" humor you can't shake?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry, Moe & Curly must be better at kissing ass or have "special talents" that keep their jobs safe. Edwards has lots of secrets!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like what? are they putting people back in the territory again? are they getting products pulled off the market or not? urogesic blue? anyone have any info. on how many reps they have?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are not bringing back reps that were "laid off" but I have heard they have hired some new people, one was husband of one of the officeworkers (and I use the term "worker" VERY lightly). if you're not family... well, you know the deal. has nobody ever wondered about mama edwards "black sister"? she got laid off but she still drives a company car that is still being paid for by edwards. what's up with that? you must be kidding about U/B! before long all they will have to sell will be otc products

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know the website address for Edwards Pharmaceuticals?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

web site? you're kidding, right?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they even have computers?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha! if they did, they wouldn't know how to use them

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"has nobody wondered.." Where did you learn grammer?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny! That was a good point though. Makes me wonder.... hmm

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too. do you suppose there's more to their troubles than the FDA or whatever story they are telling this month about the sad shape of the company?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they still use routing books?