Any Thoughts or Feedback on the WIN meeting?

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it productive or informative....?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We aren't supposed to wear red lipstick (it intimidates men) and future corporate executive hires will be women and they will get the job only because of our gender.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t fuck your way up to the top anymore?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As one of the Women who participated in the WIN farce I resent and object to the stated premise that women are going to be hired just because of our gender. Hanson's and Delp's statements to that effect set us back a generation. It's humiliating to think my male colleagues suspect i got the job just because I'm a woman.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but you probably did. Get used to being a token.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liberals taking over here at Zimmer. Thanks Hanson.... No wonder why long time reps are taking offers. Zimmer got infected and not much you can do about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we have a Men's-only meeting and sit around the camp fire?

Oh, that's right, that would be illegal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moving forward, Women Execs at Zimmer Biomet will be known as "WINners". Such a shame because there are a few who actually earned their position.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When’s the individual meetings for every race? Women think they are behind? It’s like the south in the 1950’s still for minorities. Hanson opened a can he wished he never would have.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at the meeting we all came together and talked about how many of us have been harassed by the same men at corporate

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. Any harassed ladies here would have #metoo anyone and walked with cash money. Women of Zimmer time is running up to get that cash. These meetings make your #metoo check smaller and smaller, call out some names and drain the swamp or shut up and get back in line.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who 1st? what dist? or corp? can u attach pics on here?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

List them ALL with what they did. Corp and 1099. You can upload pics here or to a pic upload site and share link. Waiting.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone notified corporate of the complaints made at WIN about how the men treat the women in this company?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been a month and not one Call out. # Me too time is up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The time is never up for that. If something needs to be reported then let’s get it reported. There is an anonymous compliance line for these situations for a reason and all allegations will be investigated. These should be reported whether it happened to you or whether you heard it happened to someone else.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is on the other line of the phone? A man? HR? Better to just get an attorney and sue at this point if you actually have something.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The compliance hotline is effective. I used it on three occasions. People in the organization lost their jobs (retired). Policies and programs were dumped. It happened fast. Zimmer will investigate. It only made Zimmer better.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the hotline only cares about corp level employees-doesn't seem to be any concern for distributors/reps engaged in this behavior-hotline tells you to talk to employer if you work for dist. zimmer should care about conduct of ind. distributors

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call a lawyer light bright. You are in position to make some serious money if you feel you have been ignored after calling the hotline, even with just a 1099 contract.