Any Truth to Pfe eliminating bonus

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 22, 2020 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Pfizer leadership looking at removing bonuses in 2021 and just having salary reps

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf? $400.00 company cars, no incentive comp. what are you smoking?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the no bonus and all salary has been discussed for the last 10yrs given Pfizer not willing to buy the premium IMS reporting and a lot of non reporting going on.
    Last time I heard this topic was going to 100% TBO or profit sharing to replace product bonuses.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is being discussed more robustly currently, the idea is to give everybody a 15 to 20% increase in salary; there would still be a bonus paid but it would be more like a profit sharing plan where if overall company goals are exceeded a bonus will be paid, The idea is to eliminate all of the time and effort that goes into goalsetting sales performance tracking etc, New York is also weary of people complaining about how they don’t think sales reporting is accurate in the first place. Additionally, this approach would further reduce compliance risk as the current system potentially incentivizes individual bad behaviors to achieve individual goals. One of the biggest sticking points is the company still wants to recognize high levels of individual achievement and obviously without tracking individual sales performance this will become very subjective. It’s an interesting idea, pros and cons.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should do it. Goal setting is so unfair and inaccurate, and with TBO’s the rep is at the mercy of how the DM sees them. Way too subjective!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do we differentiate for all the other position besides sales? We can either do it or we can't.

We might as well get rid of bonus. It's a complete mystery and by the time goals come out, the measurement period is so far gone, that motivation is not possible.

Pfizer killed bonus with the CIA.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs by march

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that! Layoffs soon!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Third that. My manager told me he thinks 20 percent of Sales force will be laid off mostly middle performing reps . What it dew baby.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stocks been taking a beating and investors are pulling out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here,

Yal stfu take your base and be happy bonuses are for hot reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

management is stressing me out why are they all getting so fat.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Replacing bonus w stock options at 40 strike price

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, management will sell it by saying employees will get more stock options with more potential value than their prior bonus, its a GOOD think for employees, which we know is bs given our stock performance.