Any updates on 6122- Lilly Diabetes?

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who to call about my dorm sized refrigerator? It stopped working a couple of years ago and not sure what to do.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to take care of today and tomorrow will take care of itself!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhh a "wise" and overweight man once preached that......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I caught up on old voicemails: Laura and Laura have some great selling tips!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know this is probably a little late.....but has anyone heard anything about any of the 5 or 6 contracts that were in the end stage negotiations a while back??

i haven't heard ONE THING after 6122 ended and beginning to believe that tomorrow is NOT going to take care of itself, after all. :-(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all are still in negotiations......This is from in insider......

Just make sure to get your Lilly Rep to get all of those Dead, Moved, Retired HCPs out of your database......it will help your call average.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew it! I'm so glad I hung in there. It hasn't been easy and I've turned down some opportunities waiting, but so happy I did! Now to get ahold of my old Lilly counterpart.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true..deuce after deuce after deuce.. BALK!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a Sales Director and I sit in my office all day making up spreadsheets to justify my existence! Balk!

I also strictly monitor all the reps activity, LOVE fire drills where I demand a redundant report immediately and above all: "Zero tolerance"! You didn't synch your data last Tuesday! Zero Tolerance! Balk!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Locked and Loaded." "When the rubber meets the road." "Time to bake a loaf in the staff bathroom!".
    Balk! Balk!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if or when the Butterball gift certificates expire? There doesn't seem to be a date on them, anywhere. Help!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero Tolerance Jimmy and Carl B. RULE!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who to contact if you didn't get your Butterball $15 gift certificate?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told if you take care of today, tomorrow will take care of the turkey. Balk!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone still out there? I keep trying to get an answer if our contract will be renewed?! I’m taking care of Today but I don’t know if tomorrow will take care of me! Yarnel? Spreadsheet guy? Hello? Anyone?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is solid dedication. Feels like ages since we they packed us into the Marriot downtown Indy for a weeks worth of training only to end it 3 years later.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been hesitating to post this for a decade now, but...
    Hypothetically...if a contract ends and they continue to pay you for ten or eleven years...is there a chance I, err "someone" would have to pay that money back? Serious replies only, please!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this question was already answered a few years ago. I don’t mean to parrot the guy that answered it, but I’m pretty sure you need to pay that back...as in back door detail.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotcha, thanks. B A L K!