Anyone care anymore?

Discussion in 'ECR Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone feel like they are bettering their lives for the long run. Building a CAREER here? Career meaning ECR will be here for a long time. Or is it just going through the motions? I personally am worn down from the silly things. The waiting for symphony only to have what was built up to be this awesome list, turns out to be a screwed up list. A list that we will of course be graded against. It is all just very sad. That the hype of big checks and building something real and long lasting is gone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a middle aged woman sitting in bed with a pint of Ben and Jerry's and box of tissues. Stop sobbing like a little biyatch and do something about it or shut the fvck up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what is so sad about the situation. We all started out caring. Some saw the truth before others but hung on to the hope that this really is a great place to be. A different innovative place where it is safe to speak up and provide suggestions for the success of the company. Then there was GVG,P,L the trainer, SIP, Putting ML and EF in leadership ( still can't figure that one out) , the robbing of the sales force commissions, the buyout, Symphony improvements or lack there of, The target list, the target list, the target list, and then the target list. The direction to stick to the POA, the direction that Bpap is year round and so on. Then the rest of us started to see the truth. It really is a shame. After all of that, some of us still care. I hope they all enjoy the profits from the buy out while the rest of us go down in flames. Happy Holidays.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post sums up an entire career at ECR, well put

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree & it's ECR's lost! I hate to leave cause I have the best manager in the world but this company is unethical & self serving. It just can't get over the Bait & Switch propaganda at the national meeting. Think Big, making money rain like a strip club, the we want more cheers & we're not afraid to write big checks hype. I remembering thinking "working for ECR is the BEST decision I ever made". Little did I know, the joke would soon be on me. I went from having a fulfilling career, loving my job & being able to pay my bills to dreading each day, looking for a new job everyday & cracking open my 401k just to have enough money to pay my mortgage & monthly living expenses. This went from a dream job to a nightmare. I can no long afford to live!!! I have more money going out each month than I have coming in. If it wasn't for my savings, I'd already be homeless.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And then there was yet another target list! Being held accountable to calling on targets and then validate and then see if they moved and then see if their DEA was correct and then tell you to make pharmacy calls and then tell you that we had a big win with pharmacy rebates. Man, who would have thought. What happened to all the grandness CD?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else got a sh*tty target list? This ones worse than prince gaylords holy grail. Do they seriously want me to go call on a doc in jail for pill dealing? Got one doc in a nursing home &several in cemetary. What nut came up with target list ? Best not remove any names because they'll be Back on the next list. This is the most disorganized leadership I've ever seen I should never left my previous job to join ECR. I believed them about the uncapped SIP.I look back at the NSM & realize I was a fool for believing CD. He should add to his resume that he's a great liar

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that this was the plan the whole time? CD was the one who took the job to sell us on the bright future? Then Big P found out that the sales force really did know what they were doing. Their lists and POA plans blew up. The sales force revolts. Akorn buys the company and CD begs everyone to hang on. ML and EF lead the charge only to have themselves exposed for incompetences. I hope Akorn reads this and cleans the whole HQ office out for what they have done to us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it wasn't for the current state of the job market, ECR would have already lost 90% of its sales force. EVERYONE, is looking for a job!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Akorn will take one look at this sales force and get rid of all of you. That is how their CEO operates. He doesn't care about the salesforce, just making wall street happy. Get ready for a shitty severance, unemployment and interviewing with other companies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Severance? Honestly after screwing everyone over and over why wouldn't they do it again? And honestly it's totally up to Akorn and after reading their message board I highly doubt it. My guess is they keep 50% of the sales force for their new Merck drugs and cold/cough season then hire a contract sales force. I'm over it, been going through the motions for quite some time now, Interview timeeeee!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At what point did the company lose the salesforce? Was it the SIP? Management ? What did it for you ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throwing the money and dancing concerned me

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The broken promises. The comparison to the $15, 000 bonus checks as an almost hr measure. Then when the sip changed it was like it never existed. And PW who, acccording to claims of brilliance by CD, pw himself at every opportunity, and every idiotic asd, failed colossally, was simply moved/demoted, but not fired like many others had been and have been. But no more big check bragging. But more bragging about the latest and greatest target list, that is of tge same quality as PW, again. This could go on and on. But it is a start.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the uncapped SIP they promised us. should've never left the company I worked for. their incentive pkg was percentage of sales. ECR told me I had the opportunity to make unlimited comission. disorganized mess

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us don't care. Some of us are interviewing while the others are waiting to see how nutty Akorn really is...........

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. How could anyone stick with these dingbats? Nothing-I mean nothing has any credibility here. To bring in more money to the company than what you cost and be paid a 500 dollar bonus with a 42000 dollar salary. Come on! This company sucks you dry and then has a teleconference telling you how lucky you are to get a monthly bonus. I am looking at 55 this year and have been working like I make 75. It just isn't worth it .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! I'm so over this company bragging about how lucky we are to get a monthly bonus because other pharmaceutical companies payout quarterly. If we're going to insult the sales force intelligence by discussing what other pharmaceutical companies do, then lets revisit base salaries at other pharmaceutical companies. Don't conveniently highlight the bonus payout part that makes you look good. None of us are stupid!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And waiting for a quarterly pay out of say $2100-$4500 ($700-$1500/month...yes I am being generous) is far diff than waiting for a quarterly bonus of $12,000-$21,000. That is $4000-$7000 per month for you ECR managers reading this. It is insulting.