Anyone else approached by recruiter that went dark?

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reached out to me about expansion, got info, can't wait to present you, POOF

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which recruiters?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R Dunn Assoc

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe because Alexion is paying their employees $8,000 and the company is wasting the Recruiters’ time. She is experienced so I’m sure she stopped wasting her staff’s time and is working on other client openings where (a) she’s allowed to submit directly to the Hiring Manager and not to the dark hole of HT’s email and (b) the candidates she submits are actually contacted before the position is filled.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waaaa. Recruiters jobs (for the most part) are such a f’ing joke! 20-30% of the base salary for WHAT??? Skimming LinkedIn all day and submitting 20 resumes praying one will stick? Always hire internal referrals and use a HH as a last resort. They’re like real estate agents, a total waste of overpaid space!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bullshit on that, was submitted, then position must still be open cause NOT A WORD!!! As the other poster said "DARK"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed; seems dysfunctional at best

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"She" is obviously you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

And the HH that recruit for Alexion will lie cheat and steal to get you on board.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take that as a sign from god. You don’t want any part of this place

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

L Trout and R Dunn are the absolute worst.Not just with Alexion but every time they contact me about an opportunity. The first email or call I receive is all about urgency and you have all the skills. Then do this or that, I need it today or ASAP. i’ll get a thank you emai then nothing.
    both of the people above I told them to no longer contact me about any future opportunities. That experience was unprofessional and I don’t have time to play their games. Obviously they have short term memory because within six months calling me again. same scenario disappears. Fortunately I am employed and not in a desperate situation.
    Complete joke am I the only one that tells recruiters to stick it?!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is how you get the most off label, unethical, loser sales people at a company when everyone is buddies with everyone and nobody will stand up for a loser who is doing something that will put them into an investigation!! It’s a bad company to work for!! Don’t go for the shiny object where they say we will pay you $20K sign in bonus but you will have to shut your mouth when you see illegal shit going on at the company!!! Be aware!! Stay away!!!