Anyone else done with Arbor?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2018 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After MR update today, is anyone else just finished? People at the top of PC getting fucked because of their volume being too high and are now falling with forced rank ... then they people “growing” from a base of 23 and getting 12 more are ranking higher than the high vol territories... not very motivating for people even at the bottom. Anyone else seeking other employment?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have a high volume territory you are screwed with this company! Everyone is looking besides a few arbor drinking idiots.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm...where you been? Everyone is looking to get out.
    Maybe a few exceptions but there are always the idiots that stick around during an emergency evacuation too so that explains those people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Everyone in every division has been looking and still is from when they first interviewed here. It’s just a long process to move from Arbor. I’m glad you finally opened your eyes...but where have you been?! Lol. I can guarantee this is the least of your worries. They’ve been stealing from you from day one. Once you’ve been here long enough even your managers will open up how they’ve been trying to leave! I’ve worked for 4 DMs here...2 divisions! I kid you not, they ask reps that land new jobs to please call if something opens at the new gig!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why I blocked my old managers number and social media when I left. He reached out twice and I was like not today Satan!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After you leave they sell your contact information.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No joke...my email & phone have been blowing up since I left Arbor. Similarly to when I refinanced my home & my old bank sold my info. What a bunch of jokers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Copy the phone numbers down and what they entail. Don’t press any buttons, only pick up. Call Morgan and Morgan in Atlanta. John who would be happy to help you, just like he’s helping me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they really? That is totally illegal.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read your offer letter. HR department has to generate revenue somehow.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I found my old offer letter and it did not state they can sell your info. Must have been before they changed it. So Morgan and Morgan we going to the bank??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiots will believe anything!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Kimmie!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No not Kimmie, I'm a rep. The worst thing about the company is not the company it is the all the weak reps that it hired. The reason the company has such a negative attitude is because of you all. Its always going to be someone else is fault why you did not make your goal. Its always going to be someone else fault for everything that goes wrong in your life. What a bunch of fucking cry babies. Again this is not home office I am a rep but definitely not one of you all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this is what you get when the goals are continually missed by .01% and retroactively given after the quarter. Wake up!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool. Enjoy your career being underpaid and untrusted at Arbor and when they fuck you over don’t say you weren’t warned!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is why I don’t understand why anyone stays at Arbor.
    Imagine if you are making 60k per year at Arbor and you stay for 6 years because you think that your stock options will actually be worth something and they need to vest. That’s 360k salary plus whatever bonus. Of course you should also consider the comparably extremely poor benefit package they provide and the chunk that takes out of your already shit salary.
    If you would’ve left after 1 year and gotten a 25k salary increase which is easily possible considering how low Arbor pays you would make 125k more in those next 5 years just in salary. 360k at Arbor with all its peripheral BS or 485k somewhere else (probably several thousand more since most companies offer a better bonus and benefit package as well).
    So technically you are betting that those stock options will be worth at least 125k and you will get that in the next 5 years. My guess is that those stock options will not be worth anything close to that. We all know Arbor so ask yourself if you really believe they would give out options that would be worth even close to that much.
    I don’t understand anyone that stays at Arbor.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before any snarky ass comments I realize it might be slightly more with raises over the years but you would also get them with another company so it actually increases the loss you take at Arbor if you stay and got a 2-5% annual merit increase.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people that stay no one else will touch!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are definitely not one of us. Go wash your mouth out with soap for saying the f word. And keep your comments to yourself. No one wants to listen to you.