Anyone else done with Arbor?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2018 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean does he remember him? Who else loves LA and struggles to grasp so futilely at youth more than him? Finkle is Einhorn...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I guess this is why Davey boy was hitting on me at our last meeting during Happy Hour!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davey boy cares nothing for the patients who are getting Arbor meds. Where did your parents go wrong with them doctors and your brother too!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to the topic of this thread. The prior posts were from a rep with ADHD. Apparently Evekeo isn't working for them. A lot of people want to be done with this company but haven't found a place to land. The culture here is terrible.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting close to month end again......probably gonna lose another 10 to 15 reps....we used to have 600 reps wonder how many we have left now? 280? 290? Losing over 50% of your sales force....shutting down the Peds division (when was the last time a peds rep was hired for a peds position?) and we are supposed to believe Evekeo will be a blockbuster drug. Iā€™m not smelling what ur cooking....I am smelling some BS though!