Anyone else feel cheated?

Discussion in 'Slate Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Checked out my W2 from the buyout and the numbers just don't add up. I'm scared to even mention it to management. Not the first time in the past few years I have felt cheated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldnt be surprised. Are you? The place is sneaky.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprised I guess. I drank the koolaid long enough to know they are not on The up and up. Guess I should be looking. Double dipping sounds like fun!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been double dipping for four months and I don't feel guilty. They sold out so why shouldn't we. My manager is to dumb to know what's going on and is a total ass kissing KoolAid drinker! This company is full of surgical wannabes. Dippin for life!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the "Directors" aka DM's are a joke!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why complain?? We don't have a product available to sell which means a extra long vacation. Haven't had to work more than an hour a day since October and still raking in my 100% bonus. Can't get any better than that!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you not have product?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor planning. We have incompetent cousins, half brothers, wives, queens, cooks, running this place. Is it any surprise that we cant forecast?

bacon

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think you need to look higher than Bacon. Remember the so called smart individuals running Actient were all misfits from other large companies where their non talents were recognized. Ed is a nice guy, but needs a swift lesson in dealing with adversity and being more transparent to sales force and customers. Charlie couldn't find his way out of a cardboard box. I also can't even imagine why the money behind the Actient venture continues to allow these guys to run this company. Testopel is the only true product and money maker the company has and they have managed to find a way to screw it up more than once. Good news though TIMM medical is not running out of any products, wait that is because no one uses them.