Anyone else missing Ron?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While he wasn't perfect and no leader is, he did care about people. People work harder for leaders that care.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? He only liked the reps who he knew from Endo. Everyone else was shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but he wasn't mean now was he?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awwww was the new lady mean to you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no dumbass. enjoy your job search, it's coming sooner than you think.
    fools like you get hit the hardest. haha!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry T misses him

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

things are so much better now that he is gone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now i know the last post was pure sarcasm. never been worse

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ship is sinking fast! I did not think a company could go downhill so fast. A new re-packaged C II is not going to change the world and certainly did not warrant expanding the territories the way they have done. In a year maybe 18 months they will be rightsizing. Of course this is the MO of ZS associates.

Any organization that is blatantly replacing reps with contract reps hold no value in the direct hire positions. If there are layoffs in the future do not be surprised when the Inventiv reps keep the positions in your territory and you are released from duty.

The new product could have been launched with the sales force presently in place and then add a sales force if the second CII comes out.

This situation will only get worse, but remember "influence selling" will make all the difference in the world.

Anyone want to take bets on how many Mallinckrodt reps will still be around 12 months from now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Ron. The new lady is a b.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cld the town hall make us feel any worse?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cld the town hall make us feel any worse. not a safe environment at all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You did not know Ron, from Roche, then Endo and redux Covidien, Ron liked the guy in the mirror most, and even more after a few cocktails.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron was about as good as it gets in pharma these days, one guy that could put together a good meeting.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a mess. everyone is looking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is just as safe as any other company right now. There is NO security in this industry, PERIOD!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly made you feel worse? I left a few months ago when it all started going downhill. It is not a good sign when they can't even get many of the new inventiv positions filled.