Anyone else regret taking this job?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During the interviews and launch it was all smiles and positive thinking. Less than 6 months later they are already firing people and eliminating territories. What happened? Our sub-par me too products with HORRIBLE managed care didn't beat out established products that are more effective and cheaper right out of the gate?

Honestly I am disappointed, but looking at how many people are doing shitty across the country is somewhat reassuring.

All in all what a dog shit company this turned out to be.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seen your new goals yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I regret taking the job, esp since my job was cut! PRODUCTS ARE TERRIBLE! I left a company where I was TOP 10 for this shitty company. What a mistake and joke is on me... Oh well Out of the industry all together, so actually the jokes on them!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. The combination and terrible products and terrible leadership will sink this turd

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is really pissing off the doctors........he's telling them that Exalgo has no euphoria................

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave.. there are plenty of people who would like to be here...............NO TOLERANCE for you!@

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have absolutely no scripts..........both products are dogs .... no managed care coverage and side effects that would kill a horse.....................

Isn't DMSO used on cattle????????????????

Heart attacks with Exalgo????????????????????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Endo rep, go back to your own board and quit stirring up shit here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so sorry to be selling this crap.....................

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I do... I have never seen a company go from great to dog shit this quick. I am absolutely dreading march.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, dreading faking a smile for so long at the March meeting...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I took the King position! Embeda rocks!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pray for all of us having to endure all the BS that will be thrown at the national meeting...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plan on being drunk 24/7 at this horse shit parade.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 95% of us do....let's see only about 2% are even on target to make ANY bonus this time. Way to go Covidien, low ball us on the salary range and then increase our goals on average 400% for each product and what do you get? A pissed off, underpaid sales force.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where, when is your meeting? I left a year ago, right before your last NSM. I was DREADING going to that dual-launch and thinking of the stress I would have been under the next six months with all the pressure knowing the products were going to be less than stellar, have crappy coverage (been through that with their older drugs and the colossal failure of Magnacet), and thinking of all the scripts I was going to lose due to that and the cost, just like we did with Tussicaps, although that drug was EASY. There is life after pharma guys. I may not have all the perks and benefits right now but I am soooo much happier. Good luck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

95% of the sales force drunk for the meeting? Hmmm...sounds about right. Now if we can have some passing out, and some drunken, bloody trauma, it will be a party.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to do something to take away from the fact we will all be unemployed within 6 months.