Anyone else regret taking this job?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do covidien pharma reps have to get signatures on non sampled calls? how many calls per day are you expected to make?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I love my job and if you don't please quit. I have friends from pfizer and AZ who would love your jobs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No easy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Pharma division is Joke, my friend was fired for his nationality and now hey are being investigated by the EEOC. His manager got rid of him because he was a hot blooded latino. She is racist.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the only people here that actually like their job are those at lucked out in those territories that they had to do no work for.. the other 90% wake up screaming everyday, and before you say that those people are horrible sales reps and shouldn't have the job I have seen some of the shittiest reps in my life top the ranking chart based on luck of the draw territories. Certain New York reps come to mind.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are preaching to the choir, my brother. With NY state medicaid, they look like heroes, but if you talk to them, you will see the opposite. And with their huge launch year, you would think the NY goals would be huge, when they are nowhere near as inflated as other territories.

Jealous? Yes I am. My goals are very tough and in a tough area. I got no break what so ever.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Badabing baby!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

East here. Yeah, not only that, but the IMS data is screwed up. I have 2 Pennsaid writers in my call list that I see once a week, but I never see their scripts. 6 months ago I find out that they are placed in my 2 adjacent teammates data, and they've been receiving credit for those scripts! What's worse is that they never spoke up and told anyone about it, and it still hasn't been fixed til this day. I'd be at over 100% in pennsaid if those scripts were in my territory to begin with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of us still hanging in here at Covidien, we'd better watch our backs and NEVER think our jobs are safe. This company is evil and will suck the life out of you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much can you make in bonus if you are 100% to goal on both products?
    how is it paid? (Qtr, Monthly, Etc)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a good company, excellent products, great benefits. Nice opportunities to build your career.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More Kool Aid please! Mucho Manager disinformation on these boards.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude,

Are you kidding me? This really is a good company. Not perfect, but no company is. great people for sure

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company is horrible. crappy me too products, horrible coverage on said products and inept management. the only thing keeping the pharma division around are the other parts of the company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lucky ones are the ones that have left. You'll all be out of a job in 6 months. Too many ego driven managers and too little talent in the field.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed with post this is a good company great people and managers. Is it too much to expect that you would least try to sell something. I love it here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey look everyone its one of the chosen few that landed in a territory with receptive or retarded doctors congrats. You are a shining beacon to all of us at the company wishing to set the world a blaze with our sales. Thank you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially when we have to endure such BULL at these national meetings!
    What a load of BS!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother. I'm a grown man and they treat this shit like a rush party and not a business meeting. On Monday wear your region color. Or else you don't care and are not a team player. No we aren't we are solo sales reps who get together once a year. Oh and what is up with this skit shit. I hated this when I was 10 in summer camp and I don't want to do it now. Come on already I'm 52. Give me a break!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then quit shit stick!