Anyone get an offer yet and sign??

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone sign with Celgene for the expansion? What does the salary look like and compensation? I have till Monday to either accept another job or decline! I really want Celgene but need more info that my recruiter can't answer. I have another f2f next week! please help!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I received my offer yesterday and will be sending it in today. Offer was great, I did not have to negotiate I got more than I was asking for. I think you would be very pleased with your offer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offers out till week of 12/2

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not true, offers have started going out!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't speak about things that you do not know about.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also received my offer. More than I was asking for also. Sending it in this afternoon. You will be happy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offers until next week. I know for a fact. I am involved with getting them written up so I should know!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I received my written offer last week. I was very happy and much more than I thought. Very excited about joing Celgene. Trust me you will be happy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!!! So excited! Big $$$$$

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you keep your day job. Seriously! This company doesn't get it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the timeframe you guys waited between each interview regarding moving forward? and how long was the entire process?

Congrats to everyone who got an offer!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, congrats to everyone who did get an offer!! That is wonderful. I am having my Second f2f. I really want to get this position. Can you PLEASE shed some light on your interviews! What were the questions that were asked specifically? was it star format and how long was it? Thank you in advance for your HELP!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer, too! Very excited. Got 100K base. I was told 85-95 but negioted to get 100! This made my holiday season!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome! Just got mine - was expecting 90 but got 105k plus an amazing stock plan! Happy Thanksgiving!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got mine yesterday....$135K, and some options.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get a sign on bonus?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got mine yesterday......136k and some options! They told me I was in the minority....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$135k base??? What were you making before?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$135. Where you an MD prior? I think that is wonderful don't get me wrong but what was that number based off of? Congrats by the way :). :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all you fab people who did get an offer, PLEASE SHED LIGHT ON INTERVIEW questions. Both for 2nd and final interview in NJ. We are all here to help one another:)