Anyone get an offer yet and sign??

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there in lies your problem...You are looking to pass the blame for your lack of success in your role as a sale's person.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a practicing Rheumatologist and some of you would consider me a KOL since I speak for 3 companies. You can imagine that I will change my potential/future writing habits because someone here who sounds like they couldn't get an interview is whinning about CELG? You are a clown. I write based on what is best for the patient and after EULAR and ACR it looks like I will write apremilast before I go to TNFs.

Now go spread the word at whatever Starbucks your enemployed rear rests at.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a rheumatoligist, I am Santa. Sorry we hit a nerve about your hiring process Miss Cheerleader.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO like a Dr has time to post on cafe pharma !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carry on Santa well said !!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the final interview as stupid as the first two? We're you given the offer then and there or were you contacted at a later date? We're you able to negotiate?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of you posting unprofessional comments, obviously do not understand the culture at Celgene, nor the opportunity in front of you.

If you are fortunate enough to interview; know the PsA, PsO & AS disease states very well. Also, know the Rheumatologists in your territory well. If you do both of these things, and are personable, honest, and professional; you are golden.

If you are expecting the "big pharma" type of interview, you haven't done your homework. The interviews were what I expected from a leading bio-tech company.

Only a handful of people have received interviews thus far. Celgene is a small company. Based on some of the details in previous posts; it would not be difficult to determine the person who posted the thread.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. We are ready for the company to get this sales force hired. Hopefully, upper management will weed out the unprofessional people posting on this thread. We don't want that type of mentality.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of all the companies i've interviewed with the past 10 yrs, this is by far the worst interviewing process I've ever experienced. Total embarrassment in comparison to other biotech companies out there. I was offered a position about a few days ago by Celgene but no way was I going to leave my current company to work for these morons. Both RD and DM knew anything and could not give me a solid answer in the interview. I ended up going with another specialty biotech company at $105k base and $30k+ bonus/comm (easy).

Just to show how unorganized they are, I got another email from Celgene (a week into my new gig) saying they wanted to interview with me. Apparently they reposted the job/territory back up and whoever emailed me was not aware I had already interviewed with them previously. I didn't even respond.

Long story short, if u have credentials and have alot to offer, there are other companies that are PROFESSIONAL with DMs that actually have the CREDENTIALS and who can run a sales team. From what I saw during interviews, they seem to want young, green and future BFFs. I honestly don't think most of the DMs have the maturity level to be in their position. What an embarrassment!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For someone so amazing and experienced, I'm sure interviewing thousands of people across the country in a 2-3 month period would be extremely easy to accomplish without error. And how can you judge all DMs based on your limited interaction with just one of them? Good job passing sweeping judgement behind the veil of anonymity. Enjoy your new job, Jesus. Celgene will survive without your pompous attitude.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me???! DMs, RDs, drug reps etc ALL represent and reflect the company. You couldn't pay me enough money to allow a moron who interviewed me be my my 'manager' nor think he can lead me to drive business. And NO WAY, would I bring a moron like that in my docs office. I had the highest numbers in the region and had the Rheum docs in my district. No way I would've gone with Celgene for my contacts of docs, with the way that interview was conducted.

Btw, you are in a professional business and build relationships with the most intelligent people in the world...Doctors. Clearly, you know nothing about simple business sense. If you can defend the immaturity and lack of professionalism most DMs displayed, then by gosh, heck yeah, this industry needs more 'pompous' people. It's people like you that make this industry look bad with your high school attitude. GROW UP!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't hate bc they're just tellin it like it is. Sounds like you and your buddies at Celgene need to get your ish together. LOL You got owned!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got an offer at NASA I took that instead

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a FUCKING r*****. Can you even spell? Do you in fact have a college degree? The word is "therein" not "there in" and "salesperson" not "sale's person." What a fucking embarrassment you are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an absolute tool!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are simply another Jerkoff with nothing better to do. Wow. You showed him. You got him on grammatical and spelling errors.

Now go back to practicing your role playing in the mirror you ass.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No dipshit. You fools don't have enough money to pay me to leave where I am. I'm making more than what your weak ass *uss*es can afford. Your idiotic HR is still emailing me for another f2f with the DM leaving me VMs. LOL! This place is a joke! Pardon for makin my reply short, as I go back to bangin your wife!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh snap! He busted out the "bangin your wife" comeback! With a sense of humor like that, let me guess...You are about 2 years removed from college and still don't get laid regularly? You make $50K a year at the most.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have phone screen tomorrow. How quick after that do u find out if u advance. Thx

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an interview earlier this week. Honestly, it was a good experience. I didn't think the DM was incompetent at all. I don't know any of the other DMs people are referring to but the person I talked to was very experienced. It's only been a few days, but in my experience if a company wants to hire you it doesn't take very long to find out if you're moving forward. From reading these posts it sounds like the hiring process has been slow. Can anyone tell me how long it took to hear from their DM after the first interview?