Anyone get an offer yet and sign??

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You biologics reps should never underestimate Celgene. Management has a history of under promising and over delivering. The stock and the run up over the last 15 months has created a lot of wealth for all involved. This company has a track record and they know what they are doing or they would have sold the drug. They sell in oncology which is about two notches above biologics. I am glad you complainers did not get the job.

Signed Onc rep who is looking forward to another source of revenue to add to my options money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that Celgene has been a great company. What people are responding to is the difference between this division and everything else at Celgene. To use yourown larguage, the reps hired for this division are 2 notches below biologic reps. Just as your oncology accounts would ignore a primary care rep, the majority of rheumatologists will ignore your new immunology reps. They do no have the knowledge, experience, or relationships to compete in this market.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong…hate to burst all reps bubbles….but it the the product….not the rep….and Wall Street knows something on this product…PBMs have been waiting for years for an oral product with no black box warning to position BEFORE TNFs…to kill the mint pharma has been making…make no mistake…this product will be HUGE….its just that the reps, DMs, website whiners, etc have zero to do with it….just like in oncology…its the product

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen brother

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the kool aid tard

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even f you captured EVERY PsA patient in the US (including those not on treatment, on a non-biologic, or on a biologic) you would barely make a dent in the TNF market. The rheumatologists know how to document a patient to get them approved on a TNF now, and they will still know what to do when your product launches. The business that you capture will be patients who would have otherwise gone on another non-biologic, not a TNF patient. Looking at it that way, it makes sense to hire signature chasing pill reps to compete against other pills (including generics). Just stay away from the real reps while you are in the waiting room.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't be in the waiting room. I will be at the bank moving money between investments. Have you heard about the bonus plan? Oh, yeah - you didn't get an offer. Don't worry, just try to keep hitting your 10 year old incentive quota. Guess what, your company is making a killing but they have had time to fine tune your incentive plan and minimize payouts to you. Meanwhile, have you heard about the bonus…oh yeah. Now get back to your pharma tracker templates, your speaker programs, your added-value meetings.

BWWWAHHHHAAA. Got run to the bank now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bonus plan is ok at best. The other biologics pay much more. The drug hasn't even been approved yet, so pump your breaks slappy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm. Google U of M biotech sales or Numer 1 biotech company.

Bingo there you are!