Anyone getting that pushed out feeling?

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2019 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand the current and upcoming challenges we face as a sales organization and I also feel pressure from my RD to move on. My last few rides with my RD did not give me that warm and fuzzy feeling about my job security.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This really feels like a Rockville probe to get feedback from reps regarding RDs. Don’t worry my RD is still harassing and whipping me daily. Hope you all are enjoying the new luxurious cafeteria at the new office.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually do not feel that way at all. You never know maybe your RD is looking for something different... Just wait to see if you get Christmas card from your RD... That should give you a good idea

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can understand that feeling. I have felt the same for the last few months and I am performing above the national average. The culture has changed the ZD’ s and RD’s know it. Just be honest with your reps. (Or I will) You know the ones who build the relationships selling 30 year old data putting their reputation on the line everyday. Most companies give a Christmas bonus for a thank you but Supernus cuts the bonus so top executives call sell stock during a black out period to make more bank. You hired professionals outside pharma but many of understand what is going on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am with you on this point. Never cut a salespersons bonus. Rockville you lost all respect for under 1/2 M.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep my RD flat out asked me if I was planning to stay with the company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard my RD say they wouldn’t blame anyone for leaving but that was before the announcement. Now they act like Supernus is a gift from the gods. Although it feels like this RD has started turning their back on certain reps since the announcement, so maybe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this year has been terrible and the numbers support that. Take a look at your Mosaic for National growth YTD: TXR with .86% growth and OXR with .82% growth. It is impossible to make a bonus with this company and its only going to get worse next year.

They need to change the bonus plan, not the dollar amount per point but the entire bonus plan. It's time for goal attainment. When I tell other reps from Real pharma companies our bonus plan EVERY time they laugh. We need to have a bonus plan where if you are at national growth for a Quarter you get $8k. That, is Industry standard.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bonus plan needs to change. We need to have a minimum bonus if they want us to keep pushing these ancient drugs and they are stacking up cash in the bank. This is the only way to save whatever is left of the SF after January

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save?? Dude it is already gone. I know so many people with start date scattered from January to February. Better salaries, better bonuses. There’s no saving at this point. It’s starting over time now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been here for years and hold lots of stocks. Been having lots of offers but I can not decide if I should leave or stay. Any serious input is appreciated.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this feel like a company you work for or your company? The answer to that question should make the decision for you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for many years it felt like my company. Now all I want to do is eat Honey Nut Cheerios and sell PK.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then fuck your RD.

Trust your instincts and do whaf is best for your quality of life.

I would never tell anyone to quit a job, but if you are feeling terrible about your work, its wise to look.

This industry is the most disrespectful piece of shit places to be in. And they love to discriminate all day long. So leaving should not be a big loss.

Best to you. Believe in yourself. Never takr anything management says to heart in this industry because the jack asses running this industry are nothing but corporate and unoriginal C students with young and under developed souls.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best comment I’ve seen so far on any of these pages LMAO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can corporate please provide Cheerios every day as a snack at all the POAs from now on?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I’m not selling, I’m in an empty parking lot eating out of a box of Cheerios. In other words, I’m always eating Cheerios

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Cheerios corporate’s response to Chad? Implying that we are children eating cereal?

Both are equally asinine and indicative of the level of maturity of those commenting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheerios is definitely the response of some bitter rep or at worst a bitter RD. It’s been said before and I always thought it was in reference to try to degrade former enterprise reps having to vacuum cars or maybe now about mom reps. Either way, it’s most likely the same crap dude being an A$$, not anybody in a real management position.