Anyone Happy on Ilumya Team?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2020 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people are smart enough to realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side. However, when everyone is standing in nothing but crabgrass, that is how you get 60-70% turnover. Upside is, if you stay and you aren't good with remembering people's names, it doesn't really matter here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This pays more than unemployment. So for now it is my unemployment. I don’t have it on my resume so I have nothing to lose.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many people regard Sun in this same way?

To have the attitude that this pays more than unemployment is likely not a positive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vimal where did you go????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I simply love it here!!! This is truly a dream come true. Thank you Sun for allowing me to do my part in building your brand.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vimal left SUN?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

V @ OptiNose ?

How long will Kyle stay at this rate ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prison

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m honestly surprised KF is still here. Thought they would have cleaned house the way this dog launched. I’d say after this quarter ends a major realignment happens.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you say realignment, do you think they could combine some of the other derm units all into one?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you assume the worse?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao!! Delusional!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope he did leave and went with DF over to OptiNose and they both can say FU to Sun.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm shaking my head that KF is still here. He must be making a lot cash to lead this sinking ship.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This DOA Dog will be put in the casket soon. It's a huge drain on Sun with no light at the end of the tunnel. You had better be looking. The clock is ticking. You have been warned/informed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of Sun’s drugs are drains. They mostly make $ on genetics that nobody sells. Look for a Sun business model restructuring as A. G. leaves for the homeland in 2022. These bloated sales forces will be on the street.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we really expanding the sales force? How does anyone think that Is the problem?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smfh. Hire more reps. How about spending that money on broadening coverage? We are on the 3rd/4th reps in many territories. The turnover here is astronomical. More new hires will just help solidify our position as the highest turnover in the industry.