Anyone Happy on Ilumya Team?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2020 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.we can’t even fill the constant open vacancies month over month. Now let’s create even more territories and see what kind of talent we can persuade to join sun. Not gonna work

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was talking to a reliable source & the plan is to hire 30 TM’s, 5 RSM’s, & 4 FRM’s to the biological team!

good luck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they may add several hundred Account Directors and FRMs. The Territory Managers will be reduced to one in each region. With so much support what could go wrong? Come on people?! Do these posters even work for Sun? UCB trolls? Or recruiters getting info? Do you think Sun would let the truth out? Maybe 5-6 people know if they will even have an adjustment. Everyone else is speculating.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i dont have a dog in the fight but....from all the talk of how this drug hasnt performed, turnover, and lots of positions open on the website. what makes you think the solution or what to come is adding more positions?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe combine in with med derm? but add more idk

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should have terminated the Tildra sales force 6 months into the launch. It was clear to everyone that group was only here for a paycheck. They completely took advantage of AG. SHAMEFUL! Abhay, it is never too late to correct this. Let MedDerm have a crack at this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WAIT. What do you mean they completely took advantage of AG ? Shameful ?
    What are you talking about?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an absolute moron.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abhay cannot make strategic decisions. He’s in the cost of tactics, having each one justified to the dollar.
    That’s part of the reason there’s limited ‘bathroom supplies’ in Princeton. Cost baby, cost. Thats all he knows.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not realize that "the crapper" was a tactic requiring strategic decisions?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told we are expanding the Ilumya sales force

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cutting back on hand soap and TP helps the bottom line. Gotta make net profit #s any way we can.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the actual plan now?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the janitor in Princeton was promoted to National Account Manager after showing the ability to remedy to filthy bathrooms in HO.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great, maybe now the toilets will be cleaner?