Anyone have a good feel for # of people taking the package?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:02 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have a good feel for # of people taking the package in different regions? So far I've heard more reps than ABLs, but then there ARE more reps than ABLs. I hate having to wait until end of Nov. Some areas will be practically wiped out while others will lose no one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard central zone reps taking the package is around 75%. ABLs taking the package around 25%. Anyone else hearing anything?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we should all take it!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering if everyone will find out tomorrow about SERIO acceptance & if your ABL finds out at same time or before reps. Wishing everyone luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait. One month to go. F***ING awesome!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been in the industry 10+ years but only with Sanofi for a few years. I've never seen a company with a culture like this. Unfortunately, my entire team and manager are looking. Crap trickles from the top down and we have the most micromanaging, unmotivated, out of touch Senior leadership I've ever come across. Maybe it's just the way it is at this point in the industry? Not sure what the answer is, but for most, 2017 has been brutal. Good Luck everyone!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been this way starting in 2005 and getting worse every year ! Good luck to all and I hope it works out for all of you that leave this dumpster fire!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are better places that Sanofi. Much better.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is supposed to find out at the same time. Email not out as of now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In TRUE Sanofi fashion they are dragging this thing out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am betting no word until Friday. Ridiculous.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Called CBIZ.

They said SERIO notice will come between today and tbe 1st.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can expect the serio package to be announced at the same time as the layoffs. Sanofi wants to keep you working until they announce the cuts. It will be just like last year. Tell you on Monday, pull those laid off from the field. Last official day is January 15th. They give you 30 days to return company property.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my notice.

It's done. I'm done. Good luck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i also got my notice of acceptance

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

According to the message the last day is the 29th but they reserve the right to extend the date in case of for business continuity and/or knowledge transfer purposes, whatever the fuck that means.

We will be told if we are extended by December 8th.

We offer you serio but you may not be eligible
    Your last day is 12/29 but we may extend that date if we think it is needed.

WTF Sanofi? Can I not have a minute of peace? How long are you going to cock-block my retirement? I am running out of tranquilizers, weed and alcohol. Pull the band aid off already and let me fade out in peace.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah the annual Sanofi Christmas layoffs. Well, I know it sucks as it happened to me there TWICE and I am so glad it did the second time. Kicked me out of the nest and now making $50k more in salary than just 6 years ago at a much better place. Sanofi as a sales company is done. They have burned way too many bridges with employees and customers.

I hate this for you guys but hold your head up. Other companies know Sanofi's reputation. They won't even question the layoff and why you were chosen. The Sanofi reputation precedes itself. Keep positive...lots of hiring to go on in 2018. Thinking of you all.