Anyone have anything good to say about this company?

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2019 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the process of interviewing. There’s a ton of negativity here probably from a few disgruntled employees. For the folks who like it at Mitsubishi, I’m interested in hearing about the good stuff.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They never audit T&E
    We get two office days a week
    Manager are lazy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cars are decent loaded foresters
    Health plan is good
    Vacation is great

Not much more to say after that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody? Anything positive about the culture here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The car is ok and the printer is the bomb, everything else is waaaaaaaaaaay below average here

But wait for PT or JS to follow this up with some BS

Seriously worst company EVER

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets.................................

You won't find one employee to say one good thing about this crap company, but you could wait for PT or JS to come on here selling bs and lies

Wait the printer is the bomb, everything else is VERY below average

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The printer is the bomb and you don't have to send it back when you leave!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beuhler? Beuhler? Beuhler?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only you spent half the energy actually “working” instead of bashing the organization you might actually be successful at something other than the biggest bitch blogger. And anonymous at that. So courageous of you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you keep commenting on every negative post on this board. Maybe if you spent more time working than reading cafepharma, you'd also be successful at something. My question to you is why the defense of MT? Do you actually like it here? Unless you are PT, I can't see why anyone would like it here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question to you is if you are so unhappy and find everything about the organization to be awful and miserable. Why are you still there?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about me, Paul, I'll be leaving soon enough. 2 week into the new year and 4 people have left already. I am here because I have a responsibility to inform the public about what they're getting into here at MT. I've seen too many people here get sold a bill of goods only to come and see how dysfunctional it is here. People need to know how reps are treated and they need to know about the 80% turnover rate. Candidates need to ask why there is an 80% turnover rate and watch the RMs squirm about that question.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be an awesome salesperson. That’s indicative of the fact that you’re still here and nobody else has wanted to hire you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol! Paul, I know you’re the company man and all but at some point the ass pounding has to take its toll right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know pay questions on here don’t usually generate real answers but what the heck...... anyone out there care to share base pay range here? Target bonus pay?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably 110-135k. 40k bonus.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Amigo

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul, I want you to know that you are the worst, most pathetic, awful, sorry shit excuse for any kind of pharma person. You are a Rutgers & Inventiv reject that has brought a truck load of stink to this company. You are a two faced, lying, manipulative, back stabbing, no new idea, big pharma peace of shit, who is the culmination of everything that is wrong in pharma. Everyone hates it here and you are one of the main reasons.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wanna grab breakfast?