Anyone having any luck seeing doctors?

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With old products, it is hard to see any doctors. My days are spend talking to nurses and respiratory therapists and the dieticians in the CF centers. So hard to not wonder if our sales would be the same if we could see the doctors.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Monday morning and "Groundhog week begins again! We have no access or influence on our clinicians and this charade" is tiring! I was warned of this "Career dead end"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you rather work a contract job? Oncology, cardiology, hospital? There are lots of openings with contract positions now. Just wondering. All we do here is programs to make boss happy, buy food for offices to make boss happy, do the webinars to make boss happy (because customers don't have time to sit through all of that), and call on nurses.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a paycheck. Milk it for all it's worth until the next purge.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CF Key Account Initiative...aka micromanage your appointments. Nice direction!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What appointments? Wow. Way too much pressure this week/can't wait for meeting to end.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call on CF center people, RD's, RRT's, and RN's, and a few Neos. That's about it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 years here and I see a few Neos a year. That's it. This is an RN, RRT call point job with jerks as managers. This is an easy job since I have 99% of business, but a miserable one when my boss works with me. All teammates have discussed how all field contact reports are negative and even lies to make us look bad. What's the point. Working on an offer, and will resign after next bonus is paid.