Anyone having fun in Dallas?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I and a few others from East are resigning. Collectively we’ve had it. We hung in there but another opportunity came and chance to leave. There are good people at Sun but man talk about missing the mark on so many critical areas. When you dread going to work you know it’s time to go. I wish all the best whether you stay or go.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tx has a unique thing going on down there. TMs have 10+ years calling on these Derms in that dirt. Sun actually bought a team, which is what you want to do at launch. They have been together in a market you would kill for. The recipe for success; the right people, doing the right things, in a geography where we can win. Unfortunately the rest of the country isn’t so lucky.

Sun mostly hired local professionals and then discarded their input, only to follow that guidance later with the 2nd or 3rd reps that were not capable of performing. POAs are for strategic planning a new message. Do you know what that was? I don’t either, because there wasn’t one. Most of the country has close to zero commercial access compared to Skyrizi and Tremfya. Tremfya is no being marketed for buy and bill Medicare. So leadership killed this.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas seems to be the most cohesive unit. Agree, leadership didn’t listen when they should have a year ago and still aren’t a year later. There was zero message. Skyrizi has taken off in my territory and I get blamed? Offices know they can get it WAY easier than Ilumya. Docs go path of least resistance and they don’t have time to tell patients hang on and wait for our drug to work when pt is holding the efficacy Skyrizi brochure and they know they can get it.