Anyone hear of American Home Patient?

Discussion in 'American HomePatient' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2007 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Info please?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are a DME company!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I've heard of them. Management is laughable. Company is 250M in debt. It's a nightmare....Do yourself a favor and keep on looking!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ehh...Id def keep looking. Look for one of the top companies to get on with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHP another Rotech. Run fast, run far

6. Pseu.Domonas

Pseu.Domonas Guest

Their stock (AHOM) is down to about $1.25 a share now. I think only RoTech (ROHI) is in worse shape

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHP Management

Was Doug Gouy, AHP billing guru forced out or did he leave on his own accord?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my area, american homepatient is huge. Lincare and apria have a bad name. It all depends on the area and the sales rep. American homepatient treats employees really well. Great benefits... etc.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I ask where you are? By the way, Lincare has a bad name everywhere as far as I can tell.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: AHP Management

did you ever find an answer to this?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I have not.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you don't believe the press release on the web that says Gouy resigned. You think he was actually asked to resign, eh? If the press release isn't correct, I doubt we'll ever know. Legal concerns, you know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any of you AHOMers out there know if Jeff Mongonia, Chris Miller or Gordon Smith are still with the company?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think Gordon Smith will ever leave the company as long as Joe F. is the prez. Who is Chris Miller? Did he replace an AVP?
    Not sure about Jeff M.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a person who knows where the bodies are buried. I'm a little fuzzy on medern AHOm titles but Chris MIller was, I think, in charge of several markets in The Virginias. Jeff Mongonia , I think, was in charge of several branches in The Ohio River Valley area.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lincare has a bad name everywhere? If that were true, they wouldn't be kicking all their competitors butts. Do your own research at www.yahoofinance.com

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can a company like AHOM which had a 9% decrease in net sales for 2007 and lost 5.5 in net revenue for the year continue to stay in business?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What we need is for Jim Cramer to get on his Mad Money TV show and make this case: AHOM and ROHI owe money to the same investors and have overlap in many markets. What would make sense and give shareholders some relief is if Highlands would force the two firms to merge, consolidate their same market ops and kick some butt.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: AHP Management

FYI Doug Gouy is still with AHOM. Never really left. I just think they restructured his contract. Hes made leaps and bounds cleaning up the billing side of things.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Gordon left last year to work for HealthSpring i believe. Jeff Mongonia is the VP of Operational Initiatives.

Never heard of Chris Miller.