anyone hearing?

Discussion in 'Keryx Biopharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel there is a possibility the company is in play, yet I keep coming back to the notion that someone is bound to even screw that up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess Raymond James wants in on the next dilutive offering.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these so called "leaders" suck! They have a great drug and diluted the stock price to a level so pathetically low- they should be embarrassed.

I have said it before and I'll continue to say it- Please SEC look into Keryx SLT.

Harry Markopolous reported Bernie Madoff 8 years before the collapse of his ponzu scheme. I don't think Keryx is a Ponzi scheme but I do believe the dillution should be investigated- I r been long for many years now- for me it's just a sunk cost until Shire or somebody buys them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there's actually good news for a change, leave it to this executive team to have it leak out before a formal announcement. Even more shocking is if there's actually good news.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Good news" LOL.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, too good to be true. I'll let an info leak slide if there actually good news driving the sudden movement. Klowns gonna klown til the very end.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Analyst Reni Benjamin said the company could fetch over a $1 billion in a deal which may occur before the company releases Pdufa data in November according to an email reviewed by Street Insider. That would be a premium of nearly 20% over the current market capitalization of $805 million.

Benjamin comments that should strong prescription trends persist “we believe they will likely need to raise guidance.”

Benjamin speculated that possible suitors could be either DaVita (NYSE: DVA), Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) or Vifor Frensenius, the JV operation between Vifor Pharma and Fresenius Medical Care (NYSE: FMS). He says that as biotech firms reach commercialization there has been chatter for the potential for M&A.

Survey says?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll believe it when it happens. Until then, I guess we can all be excited because the stock is over $8.00. Rah-Rah. I open Senior Leadership is investigated by the SEC, New York AG, DOJ... anybody that may want to enforce finance laws would be a great start.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor fired employees lying on here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is certainly lackluster, but the SEC isn't going to investigate them for dilution or intentionally keeping the stock price down. That's some tinfoil hat theory. Stock has traded like garbage because the company has been managed as such. Drug in competent hands = higher share price.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Citing safety concerns, Fresenius asked the FDA to withhold approval for an additional indication for Keryx’s sNDA for Auryxia.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that offer coming? LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howie Mendel says, "No Deal"!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was classic!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when Keryx management submitted the sNDA two quarters late? It's going to be perfect, right? You guys are going to nail it this time, right? Competence is clearly priced in to the stock price...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 years later...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friends and family got the memo in April. Criminal.