anyone here from Corcept?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's it going?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it sux!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any other opinions?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the company and management like

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch of Genentech has-beens pimping this company out financially. Drug barely had the inked dried on approval and the executive sales management team immediately gave themselves significant raises.

I'd be surprised if they hang around another year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they many reps in this company nationally? Any positions open?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like some InVentiv openings- can anyone shed some light on these?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing with this company on 1/10/14. 3rd round. Large territory, but a decent pay grade. what's the scoop? They launched last year and now are rehiring? Anyone know why these positions are open again?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep in mind you will be selling an orphan drug (Korlym) for a VERY rare disease! It's like trying to find a needle in the haystack and you quota will be literally one RX a month! Good Luck, I believe there is lot's of pressure to deliver!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSL =$150000 plus benny's

Not a bad gig... Sells..sales..and then more sales.. at CT when DC says jump...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard of Corcept. Is that near Krypton? Or Alderaan?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there are a handful of reps that have made $125,000 to $175,000 in bonus a quarter

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management and especially upper management has created a culture of produce or you are gone. Great for the person who produces but hit the skids for a few qtrs and bye bye. Unless you are connected to said managers through prior company experience. Great income potential but be prepared for a stress factory. Do not trust management at all!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so agree. Now that the stock,price is tanking management is more nervous than ever. Same crap from them over and over. Stay away from this company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are they nervous? Reps leaving?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nervous because sales forecasts are not being met, some reps are not doing well for extended stretches, all RSM cares about are numbers and they only have 1 product for the next few years.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it now? Few openings out there. Wondering what the reps think of the company.