anyone know doug wells regional manager

Discussion in 'Berlex Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2007 at 11:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know the scoop on him

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice guy but don't be fooled....he talks out of both sides of his mouth

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your wrong, great guy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you really think a regional manager or anyone in charge of a sales force can make "everone" happy? he should be our savior then because jesus tried it and could not pull it off. doug is just like your momma when she wants to get you to do something; tell you what she wants you to hear until she gets what she wants. he stills your candy while he scratches back. you should have learned this in training.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he next in line when Marty Grill retires?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doug Wells is SNAKE!!!! Be very careful around him, he will bite you in the ass the first chance he gets. I know him both personally and professionally and he will throw under the bus to make himself look good. He is not your friend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have over 20 years military service, and 15 years in the Pharma Industry. I have served under both great and poor leaders and what I can tell you from firsthand knowledge is that Doug Wells is a man of Character and Integrity. I believe in him as a person and first rate leader.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I had the misfortune of working with him and I would tell anyone to RUN away as fast as you can. He is NOT someone with "intergrity" or "character", he would riun anyone's career if it meant he could get ahead or make himself look better to management. He does lie and cheat regularly, I know first hand and have seen him do it over and over again. He will take credit for someone elses work and stand there and smile. Berlex still engages in the "Good Ole Boy's" mentality. Doug Wells represents them very well.