Anyone know if OnCall is still in business?

Discussion in 'On Call' started by anonymous, May 13, 2016 at 6:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Oncall? Appears they have disappeared. Is anyone left?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just got a new contract with Pfizer!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If OnCall got a contract with Pfizer, what product is it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advil. I am on the contract that starts after Memorial Day.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope --------- NO new projects with anyone. Dead at OnCall.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Perrigo is in negotiations for a new contract.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtful that any reputable company will choose to work with OnCall. 2 many secrets. 2 many false stories. Lots of shady dealings. RC has gotten away with this stuff for a long time but seems all of his lies are catching up with him. Really sad cuz lots of good people have tried to support Oncall and him. Word is out and the smart Pharma and device companies are getting wise to his tall tales and pulling out. Some say he is doing deals under another name. Lies to everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I would never had thought that to be true about RC. I've only had positive dealings with him

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really believe this moron? RC is a good guy. I wouldn't believe anything anybody says on here. Plus you should only listen to credible sources. This liar has been in prison for the last few years and writing on cafepharma from there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in prison. Used to be when I believed all of his lies. Now I am free of his TALL TALES and lies. Companies pulling their business left and right from Oncall. It has to be that they all got wise to his tales. A rep would have to be pretty desperate to want to work with Oncall. The employees are forced to support his stories. No one is really happy there except maybe his little secret payroll honey.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how is that fantasy Advil contract working out for you? Apparently you and Rolando share the same Pinocchio affliction....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rolando is an honest guy and you are an idiot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only idiot is you and anyone else who believes Rolando is honest. Most of us just play his game in order to be called back if he picks up any business. Just heard he lost 2 more contracts. He can fool his clients for a little while before they wise up. Not honest or moral.....deceives most people he knows. Even if he calls me to come back, I think I will respect myself more and refuse. I know for a fact that a particular client pulled out from their contract with Oncall because of not being able to trust him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Advil project! No new Pfizer project! No new projects at all. RC has been found out and no one wants to work with him. The all powerful Rolando has been revealed as a fraud. His lies and bullshit are out and so is he. Find a new leader to believe in unless you just love the fantasy dollars you get working on these fantasy projects ....... Ha ha ha. Wake up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave RC alone ---- he is in love with MP and doesn't have time to fool around with things like business or stupid reps. He has to give all his attention to keeping her sour face happy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of crooks! They're going under the name Promveo Health now. Shady shady.
    QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5671509"]Doubtful that any reputable company will choose to work with OnCall. 2 many secrets. 2 many false stories. Lots of shady dealings. RC has gotten away with this stuff for a long time but seems all of his lies are catching up with him. Really sad cuz lots of good people have tried to support Oncall

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All sadly true about Oncall going under. Law suits filed against them and plaintiffs are winning big bucks. Long time clients pulled their businesses. Just a mattter of time before their parent company figures out just how bad RC and WD are at growing and keeping clients. Complete and utter Failures. The lies they told to get big accounts finally uncovered....If it wasn't so sad for the many who tried to support them losing their jobs, it would be laughable. Had a sweet run and many out there helped RC and WD get rich but the ride is over. That big sucking sound isn't them sucking everyone else dry like they have done for years. It is the sound of them going down. Done and what a shame. They could have been successful but chose greed and deception over everything else. Sromebody needs to flush the last sick fish out of misery.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had heard of some their shady dealings. Wow, how did I get involved with that bunch of crooks. Agree with you that they are a business built on a foundation of lies. Cannot believe I was one of those who fell for it. Said something about this to my new boss and got an ear full about what the pharrma world knows about Oncall. Apparently, Oncall and RC are known within the pharma circles but not with a good reputation. Pfizer figured them out pretty quickly and others have gotten the word too. Did enjoy working with some of their employees but they all seem to have left. You are right that it is sad. My boss said RC is known as Pinocchio and that the managers at his last job all laughed about the lies he told them about Oncall's business structure. Glad to have found a reputable boss and company away from that bunch. Keep looking , you will find a better job too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there is anyone still out there willing to work at OnCall on ANY project, I would love to tell you about a bridge for sale real cheap. Oncall is a laughable joke and has been. They are begging for any contract but the smart clients know better than to work with that outfit. Just a matter of time until they lock the doors for good. All the good ones are now gone leaving only a circus side show of characters left holding up a small corner of the tent. Karma at its finest for Rolandos errors, lies, .....