Anyone know Robert Jones?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember Robert Jones? What was he like as a manager?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Robert. Who the fuck is this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was always "Jones-in" for things that other people had.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Robert. When we worked together, he liked to take care of Mike Hunt before we started our Day in the field!!! I often refer to Robert as "Bob", as that was how I spent the day, BOBBING up and down!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The single best answer in Cafe Pharma History!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha. You are all funny. I have an interview with him. I heard he used to be at Pfizer and thought MAYBE someone would be kind enough to let me know what kind of manager he was/is. I guess I should be glad I am not interviewing with THIS company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use to work under Robert years ago. He was a fair and easy to person to work for in my opinion. What company is he with now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most logical person to ask this question from is your Mom. Robert managed her well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan. I am interviewing with him next week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. He runs a ridiculously conservative university in South Carolina.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He brags all the time and name drops sports figures and pretends he knows them, but he doesnt. He says he played basketball in college but he was not listed on any roster and everyone makes fun of him behind his back for it.

he is a big self promoter. if you take a suggestion to him he will claim it for himself.

he will be fair as long as you say yes sir to everything he wants and does. he is more interested in how he looks than standing up for the truth or doing what is right.

good luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be another Robert jones.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya Bobby, he comes round now and again. He's the short guy that's kinda tall for being short. He used to have short hair, and as I recall, he still does. Last I heard he was dating
    MORGAN FAIRCHILD, ya ya that's the ticket.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He designs golf courses.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya Bobby, older guy that's kinda young for his age of being older. He comes round. Told me he's goin on a little trip with,,,,,Morgan FAIRCHILD ya ya that's the ticket

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Babby, ya, good guy, as I recall, was here bout a week ago. Has a new girl, blonde, kinda cute for an older dame. Believe her name was Morgan, ya Morgan Fairchild, ya, ya that's the ticket.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robert, ya strict guy, hoofs around a lot. Great sense of humor, but doesn't laugh much. Hangs out with,,,,,Mrgan FAIRCHILD, ya ya that's the ticket

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a wretched person and a horrible boss. Accounts despise him.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the typical Pfizer Manager.
    Legends in their own minds.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst manager ever. Never bothered to learn the products can't have a knowledgeable product conversation with a doctor.
    We all know why he's moved up the ladder.