Anyone know salary for in-house sales positions?

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2020 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i see that Syneos is posting some in-house sales rep positions. Anyone know what the salary and bonus structure is like? After all this craziness, I think I am done with ththe thought of going in and out of offices all day. I’ll be happy to take a slight cut in pay if only have to do it over the phone while sitting in my jammies with no makeup on. Prioritities.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go fuck yourself

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, now that we’ve gotten the lame loser comment out of the way. Any productive comments would be appreciated.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that you were told to go fuck yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife works in in-house sales for a medical device company. She makes about half of what I do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im sorry the ED drugs aren’t working out for you, but don’t take it all out on us

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go fuck yourself

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, keyboard tough guy, we get it. I’m sorry you feel so emasculated in the real world that you need to lash out online. So sad to be that pathetic. It’s not our fault that you’re living the life that you are, it’s yours. YOU failed, and now you must deal with your dumb choices. The sooner you realize that, maybe you can start to take the steps to elevate yourself. I hope this helps, I’m done with you loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go fuck yourself