Anyone move on for Bone Health?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like they are all over the place with this bone health expansion. Has anyone actually been moved on to IV with RM?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had f2f last week but havent heard if I will be moving on have you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had f2f last Thursday and was under the impression that it went extremely well - best IV I've ever had really. Haven't heard anything since. Crossing fingers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting and hoping. Looks like a good position, and liked whom I interviewed with last week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was my impression that after the initial F2F(last week), if selected to move on you will have a interview with several DM's (next week) then if selected from there an IV with a RM the last week of July into August

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM IVer didn't seem to sure what the next step was but said there may be another meeting with him, a meeting with the RM, or both. I know this week they have their national sales meeting, so it seems that there is a lot on their plates after the entire company was off July 4th week, F2F interviews last week, national sales meeting this week, etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My initial f2f is this week. Never had a phone screen. Not sure what to expect...have several years of experience, so if there is truth that they only will bring on novice reps, than I hope the reason I was asked to IV isn'tust because they need more candidates to interview.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the F2F interviews like? There wasn't a phone screen, just called for an interview so I was confused?? Are they hiring for a lot of areas? Does anyone know what compensation is like for this position? Is there a car or allowance etc??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the previous and other posts

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moving on. Had 1st f2f about 2 weeks ago. Filled out an on-line background check form, and next IV scheduled for early next week. Good Luck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how long ago were you notified that you were moving on? congrats btw

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! Had first interview about 2 weeks ago. Interview scheduled for early next week.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a great f2f IV the last week of June- was told to sit tight til around now. I was sent the application before my first IV. Hopeful to hear soon! Congrats to the two of you who have heard back!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was moved on as well. Where were the others located. I am in the West

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the midwest and my DM told me they were hiring 3 for my state. Have heard nothing back yet

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Indiana, felt like the f2f went well. I was told no one would hear anything till next week more than likely because of the meeetings. Was that a smokescreen? Are you or any of those who moved on in the state of Indiana? I'd like to know so I can count myself out if those calls have been made here. I was told they would move 4 candidates on for the two open territories.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I IVed last Thursday and haven't heard anything, although I think the interview went extremely well - best IV I ever had. I've tried really hard to keep updated on this thread and others and it seems to me that they are really all over the place. The national meeting was this week so who knows. I'm not discouraged just yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same boat as everyone else. Thought I did very well in my F2F last week, I'm well qualified, etc....but still have not heard back.

Best of luck everyone.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it a little weird they decided to move forward with an enormous group of new hires the same month as a major holiday, national sales meeting, etc