Anyone New News......

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on what is going on with Mgt. Vt is now VP...have we settled on who is the new Director of sales or is that position done away with? I so...did not get the Memo!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in 8 years she goes from a shy under-performing wall-flower to her controversial rise to vp........dr.m is in a sad state of affairs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one will be replacing her for SD. That position is going away.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the company goes through sales reps like you throw away plastic water bottles and ANYONE wonders if EM has any other priorities than stuffing his pockets? Somehow one of the most immature, least educated, and in general worst human beings I have ever encountered gets promoted while reps get fired for trivial reasons and get paid dog scraps! What a sorry excuse for a company, the time will come when they both lie in the bed they have made.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about Amy Ferguson? Who is she, what is she like, is she any good at what she is doing?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha.....I can't stop!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is fabulous....run, run as fast as you can - how this woman still has a job is beyond anyone's comprehension. She is worthless, a product of anal conception!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is gut busting! Peeps, if ya can't make $ at MDL, u might have a good chance in stand up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and if you can't make it in management at mdl u might have a good chance at your local city's sanitation department.

it's a common saying among in the lab industry.........IF YOU CAN'T GET HIRED AT A LEGITIMATE LAB....GO WITH MDL. IF YOU CAN'T GET HIRED OR MAKE IT AT MDL.......GO HOME!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check her pulse. Not sure if she's really all there.....