Anyone order a car?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are DUGL. He gets a Porsche

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok for an actual list ... instead of a bunch of bs ...

($65)
    ford fusion hybrid se
    ford escape se
    nissan altima sv
    nissan rogue sv
    toyota camry hybrid (not available at the moment)
    toyota prius

($140)
    dodge carvan
    toyota sienna

It's a damn shame that the list keeps dwindling to lesser options. This is why there are people leaving Novo even after the layoffs... Novo no longer is appealing to people to come to nor stay.

Its about perception of the direction of the company... you can say we are doing fine, but then cut the list of options down, as well as things like no LTI deals, or no christmas bonus ... oh wait 20 way to go points... just seems like its a big FU to the employees...

but hey I should just be happy to have a job right ...?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the idea is that we all share in it when the company has a bad year and has forecasted for another bad year. The people who will leave because of a car or a Christmas present were going to leave anyway.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Dick,

Thank you for publishing Elements options. I only worked on the OSHA mandated medical options:

Volvo 90
    Tahoe
    Explorer

These hear choices is what you gets for free if yous peoples fill out that's exception form yous mananger must give yous following yours written request and phone call to occ med.

Good lucks my old friends. I have a interview today at EWR Airport to works for Thrifity Car rental is the lot cleaning cars.

Dick, ex NNI Fleet person

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not disagree. It just isn't a great feel at the company now... unfortunately

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Yes. Just like leadership shares in the performance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dick!

How the hell are you!!!!!!

Thanks for helping me last year with the Tahoe, my back feels great and my manager simply approve the exception.

You provided a great service to us NNI sales team!!

Elmer in the Bay Area

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any tips on How can you get an audi from surplus that one of the many reps who have quit recently left ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those little Audi wagons were crap. Is that what u mean?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you can get AA's Escalade when DL shows him the door? Of course you'll need to remove the phone books from the seat and take the blocks off the pedals if you are of normal proportions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take Bobby and Dave with you AA.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, my manager was able to approve the SUV do to the osha form and brief medical note:

"please approve Xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx medical need for an SUV"

my doctor wrote on a Rx pad yesterday. HIPPA and OSHA do not required a discription of said reason.

I picked The Explorer with a tow hitch and it came with leather seats, all black, led high powers headlamps, simply ausome!!!!

The work around that Dick mentioned works.

I really have no medical issues but I deserve a SUV of my choice, he'll I pay for it every pay period! If I have to pay for the NNI car I should get what I want!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Update: 3-29-17

Was told to head over to the Toyota Dealer and got the choice of a new (2016) Sequia or 4Runner (2017).

I grabbed the Sequia as it was trimmed in leather and all black.

Thanks Dick, I played this by your book.

Happy motoring!

Stan in Wisconsin

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA has to have a large vehicle so there's room for his massive ego.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He isn't the only one with a massive ego. Let's not forget about BOGI. He would need a semi to cart around his ego.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious - sooooo true!!! BOGI -what a fat loser with inflated ego

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that just a given with Napoleon complex ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The work around worked for me to! 4 Runner '17.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its funny how he overtly likes "manly things". Bodybuilding, wrestling, military the mafia. Why not things like munchkins, oompa-loompas, or pygmis from Africa?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With what is going on in your company, your concern is a car? I waited to c how long this would keep going. Must b young females. Enjoy your car, for a month or 2!