Anyone work for Zila?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't tell my about my problems or of our society, when you run such a terrible operation; screwing the people who work for you and the customers who buy your putrid "made in America" products.

What confounds me is how you can sleep at night.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zila a no show at Greater New York Dental show. It's over!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for them, chump. Was just amazed at the fact that you had nothing better to do on Thanksgiving Day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What amazes me that you don't have anything to do at 11 AM on a workday, Chimp!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 more laid off in Batesville. Thanks a lot DS you POS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't need to work the hours most of you do - work for myself for only a few days a week and most certainly make more than you do.....which would make you a chump squared.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So basically you have lots of time on your hands to post here bc you have nothing better to do, bravo!! You've made it to the players club!! By the way, having more money doesn't make you less of a chimp or chump! Bahahahaha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My goodness....you're the typical poster who is always is going to have the one up answer to every and any response because you can hide behind your computer and flex your big bad internet muscle. When you shave in the morning, you really need to take a deep look in the mirror and figure out what's looking back at you.

OK.....you know what, even better; you win. There; now you can get on with your life and be productive doing something else.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what's funny....??? I am NOT the same Turkey day poster. But yes I do like to have the last word! Ya know what else is funny...??? That you don't "WORK" here but you're patrolling the blog!!!! What does that say about you?? Are you so bored with your "JOB" that you look for blogs to make fun of it's employees???!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You win - another small victory for you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not worked for this company nor do I want to. I came across the Contour toothbrush so I did the obvious . . . I googled it. The first thing that came up was Contour toothbrushes for sale on ebay. I did not find any information about the actual toothbrush or the company that makes it until I got to the bottom of the page. Do your marketing people realize that anything below the fold does not get read and that if you are competing with e-bay you don't have a chance? What is up with this company? Do you need marketing, product management or sale help? Someone needs to take action!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help came and went about 2 yrs ago. It's too late to save anything.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is D - all of the above.

I have never seen incompetence permeate an organization like this one. Once thing is for certain; Zila is best at being worst!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is new with this POS co?
    I always wonder what has happened in the Zila world for giggles
    Please share =)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call one of your friends that still works with Zila. Oh wait, you're a trolling sycophant. You have no friends so you rely on bashing others for your happiness. I hope you find a worthwhile career and friends someday that will fill the whole in your life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting word. "sycophant". Impressive. Moron. No one works for Zila anymore so there is nothing to post. Only a few stooges left!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are literally only a few reps and managers still here; the ones who haven't been able to get a job elsewhere.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad to see the last message, the team was great at some point, the team... notice i didnt say the products.
    unfortunately there were bad managers that didnt know how to lead, add to that the failing products and that's when everything went to s*!t!
    hope everyone gets out of there and find better quality of life

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, the TEAM out here was great!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, thanks to Dave, Jack and Mike for putting the final nails into the Zila coffin.

How appropriate with coffin manufacturing in Batesville!