Anyone work for Zila?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Batesville Casket Co. Is located in Indiana, not Arkansas. But I'm sure they'd sell a casket to bury Zila in. They've been on life support for years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 more quit in Batesville. 1 got fired for stealing (charges pending). Not very many left here to even come to work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't go anymore, we don't blame you
    this company sucks, just send us home with unemployment check so we can be saved from this misery.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wishing those of you remaining in Batesville and Ft Collins the best. It's been so sad to see the events and situations of Zila unfold since I made some wonderful friends in this company. I'm just hoping your stress decreases, but that may require moving on. God bless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we all new this was coming. Thanks to DS driving this company into the ground. I hope he goes to bed every night knowing that was his incompetence, failure, and poor leadership that caused the unemployment of many good people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go denmat!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever products Den-Mat keeps around have a chance out of the hands of Speights & Co. That idiot made the previous management at Zila look like geniuses. I sometimes correspond with other Zila sales rep casualties that I became friends with and everybody agrees that they wish they'd left when Tolmar took over. 20/20 hindsight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't have to worry about Speights landing another job. He is already working at his wife's veterinary clinic, giving free prostate checks to her four legged patients.

He is very comfortable there, as he is so used to surrounding himself with horses asses!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are they keeping the reps around?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, their last day is 3/31.

Time to move Zila to the graveyard.............

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good bye nice people. I enjoyed working with you all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Denmat is keeping a few.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who stayed?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A couple of us moved forward with denmat, batesville folk too!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And more "Batesville folk" did not. Thank God we were put out of our misery!! How much can one take?!! With products like Zila's, how could anybody stay in business? Maybe the CEO should have worked a day or two in Rotadent customer service to experience the joy of working for such a company. I'm sure he would not have lasted long. What a joke!! I hope DenMat is enjoying the fallout from such wonderful products.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Zila rep here. Still getting calls to replace RD's and fix PSP's.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, we have the same memories!! Once Prodentec became Zila, everything went South. Of course, it didn't help any with all the "intelligent" people we had making the important decisions. A little common sense would have gone a long way...wait, there was none of that among the management. So sad to see a potentially great company go down the drain due to a bunch of idiots trying to play boss!! Oh well, maybe DenMat can make everything better...NOT!!!! There is no help for such crappy customer service. The damage has been done. Good Luck! Memories, aren't they great?!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a chance when Tolmar took over, but with Speights, Swift and Garzone (the Three Stooges) in charge things went downhill fast. Good thing clueless Patricio stayed in Argentina while these idiots played around with peoples' lives and lost millions.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are post deleted?
    Because they talk about the aholes who used to manage this $:/!hole?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBT': Remember the Vegas launch of the Rotadent? What a mess.
    Also remember the training about lasers? Omg products were such garbage.