anyone

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

happy here?
    I don't know about you, but all the incessant emails about numbers are driving me to insanity!
    Hey management, it's demotivating!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! It was once fun but not anymore. The culture sucks along with the management that made it this way.

Does anyone know how the company is pacing on 02 and sleep goals?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

advise from a former, somewhat top performing pcc..........find another job. you already know that you're not going to make a lot of money. you already know that the hours required to succeed is more than you were promised in the beginning. if you're relatively new, stick it out for 6 months or so. if you're reaching 12 months, you've been there long enough to find another job. i got out of health care all together. spent 3 years in it and i'm so much happier now. bottom line, if you're not in management then you're never going to be happy at any company in the health care field.

also, you're not the first ones to feel like this. every pcc has felt like you and it's not going to stop btw. your numbers reflect on the dm. the dm's job is pull every set up out of you and if you don't perform then you'll be fired. you think the dm will take the bullet for you? no way, they're making in excess of 100k a year. you'll be lucky to make 60k. start being realistic about your position with this company and be realistic about your future with it. it's a dead end job. sorry

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To give you an idea of how much I dislike your company, I have come up with plagues I hope God smites your board of directors with.

1. Awkward. Every board member’s cell phone ring loudly announces their weight and also the day they’ll die.

2. Bathroom. The constant feeling that you have to go number two, but completely forgetting how.

3. Improv. Your first-born will want to be a short form improviser.

4. Popcorn. Your second born will smell like hot buttered popcorn. It’s not that bad at first, but eventually I bet it will be maddening.