Anything Good?

Discussion in 'Precision Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anything good about this opportunity? I saw the job posting for the Louisville, KY territory and was going to apply until I saw this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get to wear scrubs most everyday, that's about all I can think of...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your a HOT female and look Hot in Scrubs..then you can play doctor with the clients...

That is what I do

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^I wish you were in my territory

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the louisville, KY territory still open. I currently live Iowa am in Oncology sales all the Oncs here keep talking about Chemo FIX I believe. Does anyone know if there are open opportunities in Iowa. I consider myself good looking. I won the Iowa state fair swine presentation 3 years in around when I was in highschool. I am a little concerned with some of the negetive post though. It makes sense if to put chemo on the tumor before treatment starts. Can help me with a job in Iowa. This sounds like cutting edge technology. I will move for a job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^We may be looking for an expansion rep in Iowa soon, the guy up there now is strong. Send your resume to HR, you can get their email address/phone # on the website. Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this can't be real/serious. swine fair?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would believe the swine comment. Have you seen any of their reps. Baggy scrubs to hide the pudge. Why not call on surgeons who have no idea about chemo treatment. Beg, Beg , Beg for specs. Who cares if they report out anything. They are only based on the number of cases they get in the door. If the results do come out no one uses them. Your not going to sell that test on the value it gives to a patient or Med Onc. You better look good or have a close relationship with the surgeons. By the time their done with the surgeon the previous relationship is ruined and they will never be able to talk with any credibility again. That Bain comment is interesting I heard that is why the only MD on staff left. Good company though in the healthcare field with no MD's on staff. "Bright Future"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding one good thing about working at PTI = You get to go through training with one of the best in the business. Ray Gauthreaux is a true professional and he will have you prepared to hit the ground running. Look no further than the success of the recent new hires

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, corporate for coming on here and reading these. Then posting ridiculous responses. We do love Ray, but you don't need to justify it, actually maybe you DO because of how horrible the company is? yes. continue the defense.