APL-130277

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2020 at 1:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard that the sublingual apomorphine PDUFA might be pushed because of the coronovirus pandemic?

Or that we might hold the launch until the pandemic passes and field force can have face to face interactions with doctors?

Brand Team is worry, Tony is worry.
    The demand may be really really low considering the poor sales of the competitor Acorda Inbrijia.

Good possibility that Field Force numbers will be cut if the lockdowns continue.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard the same thing but heard Brand Teams would be cut if it continues. Field sales will cut under performing reps from past Quarters.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard some corporate staff will be laid off if it continues

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop replying to your original post. Get a life

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apl uncertainties do indeed spell trouble. Throw in that Aptiom likely only has 1 year left. Downsize in Neuro is definitely in play moving into back half of 2020.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok Debbie Downer. Get a hobby and please stop reposting to your original post.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, trying to create chaos (where it doesn't exist) to make yourself feel better is very telling about you. And it's sad.

Stop replying to yourself please. It's annoying and as much as you deny you're doing it, we all know better, so just stop please.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The virus certainly does not help matters but the bigger picture points to both APL timing and if Aptiom receives an extension. If Aptiom does not, fingers may point to reps with history of low performance being downsized.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not doing a Launch until this Pandemic is over.
    The Sales and Med-Affairs are in IDLE nowadays.
    Very low level of interactions
    Does Tony want to Launch and be just another Inbrija?
    Hell NO!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Probably not doing a Launch until this Pandemic is over.” Quote

By George that’s the smartest thing I’ve ever heard. Go straight to the head of the class. You are Sr management material!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain Obvious is in the house! LMAO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not getting out of my house, expose myself and family to that freaky Corona virus, just to sell 20 bucks worth of an apomorphine Listerine strip

What a bad deal
    If Inbrija sucks, this is worse
    People throw up on apo

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some one is obviously drunk or high

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good laugh

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too bad, on a phone conference today.
    even if approved, not launching until the Covid19 situation starts to get better or HCPs start to be more receptive to tele-reps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be a flop and they’ve known it for a while. Don’t see this coming anywhere close to the original projections.

They already have some excuses lined up, well before Covid-19. Some of them have been in the works for a while now. Watch out for being set-up for one of those ready-made excuses, including any active projects related to APL. No one wants to be involved with any APL project in any capacity out of fear of this.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn pal your a real brainiac. Not launching until after Covid-19, that’s brilliant! That’s cutting edge strategy right there buddy that your average Joe could never draw up! Hahahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...or your average Tony could never draw up!!!!!

LOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Referring to sunovion Mgmt as average Joe’s or average Shirley’s would be a great compliment to them. Awful Joe’s and awful Shirley’s is more accurate.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you all should be thankful for current managers. We all still have a job and pay check. I am by all means not a cheer leader for the lazy I’ll informed manager but they did step up to keep us employed. So shut up and do what they ask.

I know many people that would be happy to take your place with a smile