Apomorphine delayed by CRL

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOLKS, we have a window to take over the On-Off PD Space with our superior product to Sunovion's

Their CRL delayed is a gift from the Gods.

Please, please....let's not waste it.
    GO ACORDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apokyn was launched in 2004......same technology......they were the originator. It's 2019 and the only thing new for late stage Parkinson's is a version of Apomorphine in a puff inhaler. How is this something new and novel? Am I missing something?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new version is totally different than the 2004 launch. Acts 3x faster and much more effective. Go Acorda !!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct.... “Totally Better” should go over well with physicians... “Doctor, “Like it’s totally better ... we’re a ball busting success you know... can you sign for samples?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t get Habib wound up.

We don’t need another treatise on how the Uzbekistan FDA is just waiting to approve this and pay anything because of its disruptive innovation.

I’m sure Christensen is waiting to use this as an example in his next book.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Habib? The new lady in regulatory? Does she also play an accordian?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cut the nonsense idiotic posts. Now be honest and recognize our strong position.Our new product is much superior to 2004 formulation. Yes acts 3x to 4x faster. No rebates. Huge market here and abroad, including Europe Asia and now Brazil. Across on a roll with target $1billion revenue by 1Q2020.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pump your brakes there Habib.

If you are going to lie, at least try to be convincing.

The average brand rebate in 2018 was 40%. Lower for innovative products with little competition and higher for non-innovative products with other options.

I know you think inhaled LD is the cats ass of drug development (Nobel committee aside), payers are going to step edit and NDC block you like crazy until you give up about 60%.

As for $1bn by q1:2012......that’s hilarious. You won’t even be at $300M for inhaled LD by then (have to actually launch it).

Keep up the comedy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACO R up over 2.3% today! Investors see untapped value in our inhaled LD. Contrary to the rooms day posters we are on a role!! Expect S. American markets to expand ten gold year over year. Brazil and now Argentina look promising.
    as well Europe and Asian markets rebounding.

Let's cheer our Leadership Team and be thankful.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am cheeriness itself when facing the stock move ! All now know of our ballbusting and hear of our splash in the market. Such things are making the happiness rise for us all. Acorda is going !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash: ACOR consensus target price upped to $42 this year!! THANK YOU RON ! !! !!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ballbusting pays off !The Street knows it , we execute it !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please post a link to this analyst report. Otherwise is just BS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, you opened at 15.03 and closed at 15.34 on an up day for the market. Better get that Lamborghini order in ASAP!

As has been mentioned before, ACOR stock is a plastic bag in a windstorm.

I’m glad you found your moms old atlas so you can keep rattling of countries and continents where this product will never be sold and ACOR has no footprint.

BTW, the consensus is $26 not $46. Since you were “buying” in the $20s, you are still screwed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, you opened your zipper at 3pm and closed it at 5 pm. My mother blew you for two hours while I mopped floors at Popeyes and then manned the glory hole at the gay club Better get me that Clown car order ASAP!