Applied Launching Own Surgical Robot?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Applied Rep, Jan 14, 2016 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Applied Rep

Applied Rep Guest

I was told by those in Rancho Santa M. that they are working on a prototype and will have it out by summer of 2016.

2. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Not for surgery on human beings. They can't even get something as a trocar to work/function properly, how are they going to get something as complicated as a robot cleared by the FDA? Stop the silliness please.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true. The sales associate program.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Summer of 2016? A robot? That could be one of the better Applied jokes that I've heard in the industry. Applied is and always will be a D rated company. A robot is out of their league. Stick to cheap trocars.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you haters seem to forget that Applied has an outstanding track record of developing ground-breaking technology and successfully bringing complex capital equipment systems to the market. A robot would be a chip shot for Applied.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Robot is code for the new training program for all SA's, TMA's, and ADM's. Designed to Infuse Kool-Aid into their blood and and bring in the New Said Youth. Taken strait from the Hitler youth playbook. Make the lie simple, and repeat it until it's the Truth.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will be before we launch are staplers ? I wanted to crush Covidien 1st, but Intuitive will do !!!! Long live Said!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our*

This person loves to put a space between his/her multiple exclamation marks as well. Profound humans work for applied.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wen awl els fales coment onn gramer ! !! !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Applied kool aid junkie, that's like farting in an elevator and hoping that no-one notices. I can understand your desire to try tidy up disaster, and avoid reality. Stop deluding yourself, you are not going to make your situation any better by sitting there polishing the turds. There is a difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied Medical is shit

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word on the street is that Applied will acquire Titan Medical.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is one of the most restarted rumors I've ever heard.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes indeed. If both MDT and J&J are coming in to the market. It is a big enough market to disrupt.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can't disrupt a new market against MDT and JJ. We can only disrupt widgets Don't fool yourself that applied can go toe to toe with them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, energy manufacturing can barely build voyants properly. what makes anyone think we can build, let alone design, a robot??
    reps, take it from engineering. stop selling applied product.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exciting. We will disrupt the space.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if ISI, J&J and MDT all launch robots (not to mention Transenterix and Titan) how much market will be left for you to disrupt? Better get after it. Last one in will be the first one out...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest