Applied should leave CafePharma

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2017 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear loser Troll. Do you enjoy creating false Narratives because you feel empowered in doing so? You must wake up on the wrong side of the gutter every morning trying to envision how can create dissention voice of living in reality.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Must agree

3. Lord Acton

Lord Acton Guest

You're right, those engineers really have it together over there. That clip applier is really slick. It works like a charm. The handle pull is so smooth and crisp, nothing like it. Must be selling that one off the shelves because I haven't seen that engineering marvel in awhile.
    Same thing goes for Voyant. What hospital doesn't have tons of room to add another generator box with no monopolar? My surgeons really agree that the strategy for having a laparoscopic device before an open device was just what they needed. Of course they would only want it for a small fraction of their cases. Especially those cases that you have no immediate access to the vessel just in case you have a fountain of blood pooling in the cavity. Applied's reputation is so solid with surgeons that they trust their patients lives in your hands.
    I wouldn't be shocked if those super hero engineers over there made your buildings run on solar power and renewable energy. I'm sure every other medical device company only dreams about making their buildings self sufficient. Wow, talk about impacting patient outcomes. Applied Medical, you deserve to be in a category all on your own. Maybe you'll let Lego join you though. They make toys for boys and girls from plastic pellets too and have their own highly sufficticated injection molds as well. Two peas in a pod....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, why so bitter?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that hit a nerve! The only thing missing was a mic drop.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!! I almost couldn't finish reading this through the tears brought on by laughter. The icing on the cake was the Lord Acton reference. As a previous Applied employee I would call this one "CHECK MATE"