Approval or CRL

Discussion in 'Chelsea Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March madness is upon us.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I accepted the job. What's a CRL? Are we going to have restrictive language in our label?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"What's a CRL?"

Brilliant hire Chelsea, it really is primary care.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It stands for complete response letter. To the arrogant poster...the sign of an intelligent being is one who is strong enough to admit that which he does not know. If you are so brilliant, why is your writing only published here? Beat it bully.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beat this dick, and jiggle these nuts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this job a primary care job?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not entirely but a large portion will be primary care. It is an orphan disease, thus why the pay is slightly higher than PC but most true specialty reps would have to take a 20k pay cut for this job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be nervous taking job because orphan status drugs on under 200K in the United States and when company see where business goes company may realign and people will start to lose jobs

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or you could look at potential for expanded label indication and realize that this may be a home run. Bottom line as with any start up opportunity, there is risk involved. For those of us that see opportunity as well, it's a no-brainer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ehhhhh - Me thinks ... Not so much ! 30:70 are the odds it will flop! But as poster said.. If the 30% runs-- everyone does well. Also- great fun in the processes. Certainly more than any Big Pharma sample-bot job

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, pretty much

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pretty much not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is the eve before all of you find out if Northera is a go or no go. I do hope this drug gets approved! Good Luck to All of You!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was nice while it lasted... last one out the door shut off the lights !!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say good bye to the jerk DM

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which DM?